My Leo Vince cans will arrive in 2 days. Did I make a mistake?

Corsara

Reaction score
Visit site
ETA of my new Leos: Friday :rockon:

However....

Found this, wondering if I made a mistake ordering the Leos: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VfatUHW0d0]Biggest motorcycle Pipes You Ever Seen !!! - YouTube[/ame]

:ban: me ;)

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Yup you deff screwd the pooch on that one....lol oh well we can always dream right...he did....after rolling a fat one

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Corsara

Reaction score
Visit site
I got the Leos...and installed them...

Well...let me start by sayin: my dear fin' god!!!!! These things are thunder loud!

It's raining...I took 3 trips out: one without the db-killers, one with, and another one without. Let me say that if I had some kind of helmet rain wipers, I'd be still out!

Without the db-killers these things are super loud. I went on the highway---I swear, I was going about 70 mph, couldn't hear the wind! Also, for the first time in my live I'm riding behind cars, and they signal and change lanes to let me go, lol!

I just wonder if they aren't too loud though... lol

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Imo there is no such thing as too loud! Congrats on installing them though i bet you love em!

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I guess "too loud" will depend on your local laws and if you can stand the noise for extended durations. I rode around the block a few time with the DB killers in and honestly, I thought that was too loud for everyday riding. But it did sound very cool!

Put the db killers in and I am happy with the sound of the bike. Not too loud to be obnoxious, but enough to still sound good.

Sparky10

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats! I actually run mine with one db killer in (on the side that has the straight pipe input) and one db killer out (on the side that the pipe t's off the main pipe). Sounds great!