My latest mods!

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought I would share some pics of my latest mods.

My Rizoma 22mm handlebars,Rizoma Rearsets , Rizoma Dynamic Mirrors, and Gregg Custom Mirror hole covers. Thanks nimzotech and armystrong for all of my mirror and mount questions:thumbup:

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If anybody is wondering, the handlebar position has a little less bend than stock and a lot less vibration. The combined rearset and handlebar completely changes the stock position for an incredible riding experience. :rockon:

Last edited:

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
If anybody is wondering, the handlebar position has a little less bend than stock and a lot less vibration. The combined rearset and handlebar completely changes the stock position for and incredible riding experience. :rockon:

Man! With metal grips and solid mounted rear sets you would think the vibration would be much more noticable over the the stock set up. Interesting.

Looks good though!

-bryan

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man! With metal grips and solid mounted rear sets you would think the vibration would be much more noticable over the the stock set up. Interesting.

Looks good though!

-bryan

The grips have rubber on them:thumbup:

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
sweet!

I'd get rid of the sticker on the frame though... :rockon:

The one with the VIN? I also painted my RAD guards black today and will replace my heel guards with the black carbon ones.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
The one with the VIN? I also painted my RAD guards black today and will replace my heel guards with the black carbon ones.

Good choice on the rad guards :) yes, I mean the big white sticker on the frame... the VIN is also marked on the frame, so the sticker is virtually useless.

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well then it looks like you have the perfect Half-Faired bike! Congrats :rockon:
(Disclaimer)Wavex's quote slightly modified

Got the mirrors, I guess losing the front fairing will be next:thumbup:;)