My fz6n S2 repainting ... :)

gasso

Reaction score
Visit site
hello everyone :D
2. years have passed but as i promised i bought yamaha fz6 again :D in the mean time i drove kawasaki ninja 636 but i could not forgive myself for selling fz6.... i bought the s1 model this time... black with silver frame leo vince exhaust i will put the pictures later....i am so happy to be here again :cheer:

bugsterkiton

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Gasso,
Happy to hear that. We never forgot our first love ;-). Anyway the S1 serie is the best one (lol)
Which one do you prefer btwn the ninja and the Fizzer?
Have a nice and safe ride,
Bugster

gasso

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Gasso,
Happy to hear that. We never forgot our first love ;-). Anyway the S1 serie is the best one (lol)
Which one do you prefer btwn the ninja and the Fizzer?
Have a nice and safe ride,
Bugster

i prefer fazer...i do not say it is the better bike it is just so different...
fazer is like a mountain bike so easy to drive in and outside town...but ninja i so hard to drive in the city and because i do not have a car i drive the bike all the time so fazer is so much better..and yes in croatia(split) it is sunny all the year i do not have snow or rain issues :D ... i just did not get used on the bodyposition on ninja ....my next bike is fazer 1000 or ktm superduke 990 i love naked bikes so much :D

Nice choice. S1 is always faster :)
Is it a naked one as you promised?

yep :thumbup:

gasso

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys havent been here for long time :) i do not think many guys love fz6 as much as i do.. This is my third one and now i can finally pays myself track days also :D

It is 2008 fz6 S2 but i removed all of its fairings and now ut is naked as i like it. It has onky 17000km..
-frame sliders
-akrapovic exhaust
-matris steering damper
-shorter transmition
-and few more things that i cannot remember now :D
Here are some pics
IMG_20150907_130527.jpgIMG_20150907_130514.jpgIMG_20150907_090745.jpgIMG_0596.jpgIMG_0574.jpgIMG_0594.jpg

I hope you like it there are more updates to come :)

gasso

Reaction score
Visit site
Made some changes to the bike and many more are coming.
ninja 636 front brake pump just waiting for the cup and tail fairing yamaha r1 rn22..
As the new things come I will put some pics.
IMG_1797.jpg
IMG_20160128_130217.jpg