My fz6n S2 repainting ... :)

gasso

Reaction score
Visit site
I like your headlight...it's like this?
What about your handlebars?It's the original one?

I don't see :| the plate, the turn indicators and the mirrors?Can you really drive without :don'tknow:?

;)

it is like that one only i separated it and left only this down part with the lights...
handlebars are original...
the plate is at home.... it is not so little as yours it is big and the bike look ugly with it.... but police here does not mind so much if you do not have a plate on the big bike.... it is important that you have the helmet... they know they can't catch me :Flip::D in croatia police does not have the helicopter :D mirros are also ugly i get used to drive without them... i have back indicators they are small you can't see them and the front ones will be back on the bike when i put the original headlight.... :thumbup:

alman

Reaction score
Visit site
it is like that one only i separated it and left only this down part with the lights...

How you feel with the light beam (btw in dark places)?
What type of bulb use it?
Are both low and high beam?

Tnx man!

gasso

Reaction score
Visit site
How you feel with the light beam (btw in dark places)?
What type of bulb use it?
Are both low and high beam?

Tnx man!

actually they work nice i thought they will be weak for night riding but it is like an original light maybe a little weaker.... i really do not know what type of bulb is inside it came with the mask i did not look....
the ones in the middle are high beam and the ones by the side are low beam... :thumbup:

white&red

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, mine is exactly the same as yours used to be...and now I'm thinking about a change after what you showed - it's looking good. Let us see some more pictures. I'm going to ride my FZ6 from Poland to Chroatia this or next summer, see you on the road!

gasso

Reaction score
Visit site
i removed the front mask and the original light is in place and now the bike looks just the way i wanted ill post some new pics soon....
it had to repaint the backg right end again because the bike fell down when i left it in the service to change tyres but thank god for sliders so the tank stayed alive :rockon:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
dsc00057ni5.jpg

here are some low quality pics :D

um, where did you get the headlight from, what make is it, looks good

gasso

Reaction score
Visit site
i really do not know what make it is...i buyed it as used for about 50dollars...you have this masks on e bay look there if you want one :thumbup:

gasso

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are some new pics of my baby....it is washed nice and you can see the new front with the original front light..the miniwash was too hard so paint fell of from the fraim you can see it on the pics i will take care of that.....hope you like it now :thumbup:
p.s. akrapovic is going on the bike these days instead of leo vince.

gasso

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are some news :D
i fell with about 60mph....the bike was sliding about 70m...only God saved me and be bike if we had hit something i dout we woud be here :D i broke my shoulder and had bruises all around.... people wear your helmet and jackets it sure saved me.... here are the damages on the bike...
p.s. the slider would save the tank but there was a bump on the road so even the slider could not save it...

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you are okay! Looking forward to seeing it as good as new again!:thumbup::rockon:

gasso

Reaction score
Visit site
Sad day for me :( i had to sell my bike...i had some problems and it had to go away.... i will try to make some money again and on the winter i hope to buy again fz6n just older 2004 because i woun't have that much money.... be sure i will paint that one again :D

Tremulant

It's not over...
Reaction score
Visit site
Sad! That bike was a great custom job! Sorry to hear about the wreck, and I'm deeply sorry you had to sell the bike...hope to see another custom job by you on here sometime!