My first mod, simple but effective

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i only use the one bike key when i am riding for this reason, The scratching and i can actually hear the vibrations of an additional key vibrating on the bike and it drives me nutz.

Hazardous006

Reaction score
Visit site
i found that my keys did the same of scratching up my handlebar clap to no end and the vibration annoyed me to no end. But the cool thing i lucked out on was my place of work has aluminum anodizing and i had them anodize the clamp and handlebars and had them dye it to match my bike and i have to say that the scratches go away and no more are created and the vibration is reduced but its not as annoying as before.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i found that my keys did the same of scratching up my handlebar clap to no end and the vibration annoyed me to no end. But the cool thing i lucked out on was my place of work has aluminum anodizing and i had them anodize the clamp and handlebars and had them dye it to match my bike and i have to say that the scratches go away and no more are created and the vibration is reduced but its not as annoying as before.
Post som pics please

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is a cool mod. I ride with my bike key and house key and I have scratches all over. Im gonna do this. Thanks :Sport:

brownie

Reaction score
Visit site
I use one of these, easy to remove the key from and replace back on.

SNAP-HOOKS.jpg