7382222048_4bf8af0afd_b.jpg

7382221882_18a62f5f3e_b.jpg

7382221614_7024decc11_b.jpg

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Long Beach huh?!?!?! I've been wondering where you've been!

Nice pics David. I'm happy to see you are getting out once in awhile :)

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Beautiful pics David :thumbup:

BTW, where have you been? A lot of our "old" US members have been a little quiet lately.

We want you all back :)

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome pics Dave & a really nice looking bike :thumbup:

Just out of curiousity , the big white dome behind the Queen Mary was the home of the 'Spruce Goose'. What is it used for these days ???

SteelRain

Reaction score
Visit site
Dude..I reeeeeally don't like you right now. I've been looking for that exact bike for two years now or one with the black frame at least. Thats a gorgeous bike and saying Im jealous would be an understatement. Im pretty sure if my memory serves me correctly you used to have a jardine exhaust what happened to that? Also I'm pretty sure thats a stock exhaust you modded looks cherry man. And if it isn't the stock exhaust and you never had jardine on her then i look like an idiot oh well at least i got good taste haha Keep on rockin the buell Bro!

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Long Beach huh?!?!?! I've been wondering where you've been!

Nice pics David. I'm happy to see you are getting out once in awhile :)

I don't get out as often as I'd like anymore, but I still reached 30k miles on the Buell :) work's getting better lately, so hopefully I can get back to min 1 ride/month soon :)

Awesome bike and pilot! :rockon:

Sup Cliff! How's life in SD? :) Do we have a yearly FZ6 forum ride coming up? :BLAA:

Sorry David, but your Buell will have to take a back seat with your old bike. She was a real black beauty!

Yes she was :) I don't miss her though! I heard from John that you're not in Vegas anymore? How's life up North?

Beautiful pics David :thumbup:

BTW, where have you been? A lot of our "old" US members have been a little quiet lately.

We want you all back :)

I've been running around between work and my family, and the bike & forum took a back seat... did I miss any drama? :)

Awesome pics Dave & a really nice looking bike :thumbup:

Just out of curiousity , the big white dome behind the Queen Mary was the home of the 'Spruce Goose'. What is it used for these days ???

Thanks man :) The dome is now used as a ship terminal for Carnival Cruise Lines...

Dude..I reeeeeally don't like you right now. I've been looking for that exact bike for two years now or one with the black frame at least. Thats a gorgeous bike and saying Im jealous would be an understatement. Im pretty sure if my memory serves me correctly you used to have a jardine exhaust what happened to that? Also I'm pretty sure thats a stock exhaust you modded looks cherry man. And if it isn't the stock exhaust and you never had jardine on her then i look like an idiot oh well at least i got good taste haha Keep on rockin the buell Bro!

lol yes, I used to have a Jardine and that POS destroyed itself :) The pipe I have on now is a modified stock exhaust (originally modified by Hawk Performance Mufflers, and then remodified by Moldmaker and myself :rockon:).

You do have great tastes indeed :D

SteelRain

Reaction score
Visit site
lol yes, I used to have a Jardine and that POS destroyed itself :) The pipe I have on now is a modified stock exhaust (originally modified by Hawk Performance Mufflers, and then remodified by Moldmaker and myself :rockon:).

You do have great tastes indeed :D

What happened to the jardine did it just burn itself to a crisp? How did you mod it other than the split tips did you gut the beast out?

Anyway I think I pm'ed you when i first joined the site for advice and i first found you on youtube doing the headlight on your fazer and I've seen a few vids of your buell on there as well and I think you do awesome frikken work and appreciate everything you've done thats directly or inderectly helped me make my bike what it is so far and it was nice getting to put a face to the name lol

My fazer aint super crazy like your old one yet but i'm only half way done with her I started a thread in the forum you moderate the Naked streetfighter forum I think the titles fz6 Start to finish..well...Half finished check her out sometime if you get the chance and give me some expert feed back ;)
thanks again...oh and btw theres no word or group of words that can accurately express the tightness of my pants when I look through the pics of your buell and/or fazer XD

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sup Cliff! How's life in SD? :) Do we have a yearly FZ6 forum ride coming up? :BLAA:

Life is Goood!!!!

We rode last Tues. up to Idyllwild and you know we're almost always ready to do a ride down here!

Last years Angeles Crest Forest was such an awesome ride!

I've had this dream of us all getting together and doing a one night camping ride to Joshua Tree. I would like to do it by starting up to Idyllwild, then down to the 10 freeway and research some other cool routes on our way to Joshua Tree Monument Park. It would be high desert camping and I think it would have to be done when it's cooler. I think the ride would be an awesome, fun time as long as we did the night time, fire jumping thing ATGATT, just in case.... :eek:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome back David, and what a way to announce your return, those pics are amazing :drool:

Don't be a stranger, I'm planning a trip to southern "Vosges" (Elzas) in France next year and was kinda hoping you might give me a few tips at a later date (if my memory serves me well you was brought up not far from there):thumbup:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry David, but your Buell will have to take a back seat with your old bike. She was a real black beauty!

2337696179_be517d2102_b.jpg

I'm with Kenny. That naked black FZ6 was sick. But the Buell is freakin' beautiful! Glad to see you still riding as often as possible.

We'll need to find a way to have a ride-swap, Buell for Triumph. Only issue will be getting my bike back out West.