My bike is gathering dust :(

jimcisme

Reaction score
Visit site
I was wondering Jonathan, Is your avatar a picture of you? If so, you are by far the cutest Jonathan I have ever seen.:D

jimcisme

Reaction score
Visit site
Your head looks square Jim ... I think Johnathan is out of your league:Flip:

By Joe your right! My head is square! But it does'nt hurt so thats ok. And if that is Jonathan's picture your also right about Jonathan being out of my league. But thats ok too as I'm in Texas and Jonathan is in the UK so I dont think it would work out anyway.:D

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
I had to ride my motorcycle to work today. My son needed to borrow my car. It is 40 F out there right now, so it will be a bit chilly going home. Glad I don't have to go far (one mile). Other than being a bit cool, the weather is real nice. Dry and sunny. I believe it is supposed to get into the low 70s this weekend. Compared to most of you (Florida and California people excluded) we hardly have a winter at all here in Texas. Well, at least not snow. Hopefully, you people who are snowed or rained in will get a break soon.:Sport:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I had to ride my motorcycle to work today. My son needed to borrow my car. It is 40 F out there right now, so it will be a bit chilly going home. Glad I don't have to go far (one mile). Other than being a bit cool, the weather is real nice. Dry and sunny. I believe it is supposed to get into the low 70s this weekend. Compared to most of you (Florida and California people excluded) we hardly have a winter at all here in Texas. Well, at least not snow. Hopefully, you people who are snowed or rained in will get a break soon.:Sport:

Last year Texas had way more snow than we did up here in New Hampshire... Last year i was able to ride until about mid January.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
It barely broke above freezing here today. I hate the cold weather unless we are getting snow, which here in the Carolina's we haven't had for a few years. I think the body shops, dairy companies and buisness that sell generators could use the increase though. (Bread, milk and generators are always sold out when ever snow is mentioned here, that and beer. The body shops see it in the end because people here can not drive at all.)

It is supposed to be back in the 70's next tuesday, which is the day before classes start... I might have to drive back home to get a few hundred miles in before the stress sets in again.

-bryan

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm waiting for the ice to clear off the roads. Leaving work today, as I raised my right leg into my truck, my left leg slipped on the ice and I tumbled into the truck. No apparent injury but I can imagine what my back will feel like tomorrow... :(

jfreakman

Reaction score
Visit site
I feel for you, friend. my bike is also gathering much dust. it's 12 degrees and icing here, so no riding for me!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Wasn't too bad here in Vegas tonight on the way home from work, about 41 degrees. It has been around the freezing mark this past week. I actually prefer riding in the cold versus riding in the extreme heat during the summer, as long as the cold doesn't get too far below the freezing mark.

H

HavBlue

It should be pretty good here in south central Kentucky. It's 9 degrees F and should warm up to around 20. It just doesn't get much better than that....

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
Last year Texas had way more snow than we did up here in New Hampshire... Last year i was able to ride until about mid January.

LOL, I guess it matters where you live in Texas. In the Dallas/Fort Worth area we are lucky to get one or two days of freezing precipitation. And, in this area, if it does snow it is usually gone within a few days. Now, the "pan handle" of Texas gets more snow and is much colder. If you live along the Texas coast you rarely see temperatures below freezing. And if you live down near the southern tip of Texas it is almost tropical.

BTW---JONAC, can you PM me a larger version of your avatar? I am older, my eye sight is not as good as it used to be, so I keep smudging my computer screen with my nose trying to see it better!:mad: Actually, by the time my screen is far enough away from my eyes to be in focus your avatar looks like a dot!!! I need a BIG version!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL, I guess it matters where you live in Texas. In the Dallas/Fort Worth area we are lucky to get one or two days of freezing precipitation. And, in this area, if it does snow it is usually gone within a few days. Now, the "pan handle" of Texas gets more snow and is much colder. If you live along the Texas coast you rarely see temperatures below freezing. And if you live down near the southern tip of Texas it is almost tropical.

BTW---JONAC, can you PM me a larger version of your avatar? I am older, my eye sight is not as good as it used to be, so I keep smudging my computer screen with my nose trying to see it better!:mad: Actually, by the time my screen is far enough away from my eyes to be in focus your avatar looks like a dot!!! I need a BIG version!
I have heard that if you go to the members profile you can right click the picture and save it as a much better quality bitmap image. I've heard..............I thinkk buggerlugs told me lol

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have heard that if you go to the members profile you can right click the picture and save it as a much better quality bitmap image. I've heard..............I thinkk buggerlugs told me lol

he must be the same guy that told me that if you save it and zoom in on it then it gets all pixelated