Motorcycle Worries from loved ones

J

jsteinb95

I've always had bikes, my wife has gotten over it she knows it is what it is. My mom and grandma worry to death. I even meet people on the street that tell me you should sell it there dangrous. Well I believe when the good man upstairs gives you a phone call it doesnt matter what your doing you have to answer.

LOL.....but she thinks you have a ninja. When are you gonna tell her you have an R1? LOL

you're right......it doesn't matter what you're doing, everybody has a number.

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
STFU.
I think it was Winston Churchill who said.
Nothing is more exciting than having another man shoot at you and miss.

First - excellent - STFU - I'll use that
Second - Churchill is the source of more sensible quotes than anyone
Third - life is for living. I ride a bike BECAUSE I want that sense of living on the edge. One small, tiny mistake could lead to a gruesome death. Well great! Don't make that mistake. It's all the incentive that's needed to become a better rider. As humans we have a genetic history. Once we were hunters. Biking boils down to our need in the modern, pampered, litiginous, namby pamby, health and safety obsessed world to get a thrill once in a while. I cannot sit around all day denying myself experiences and pleasures just because they are a bit dangerous. Danger spices things up a bit. The alternative is boredem then ultimately death

W

wrightme43

LOL I agree Wholeheartedly.

On that note Churchill, Jefferson, Franklin, and Reagan are my go to guys when I am trying to make sense of things. They almost always have something that will put my mind in the right state to understand and make a good decision.