Motorcycle Personality Test...

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
\"You're a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.
Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black.
Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley. It isn't. Sorry. You show the potential to become a superior rider, and you need a bike that encourages and rewards your learning. The Harley will just hold you back, and you'll have nagging feelings that something is wrong.
The Suzuki SV series is also a good bet, but it wouldn't appeal to you. Far too Common.\"

I got a Monster! And learned that I am a snob! Is either good? :confused:

Awesome, "The harley would hold you back" that is perfect!

Zebratounge

Reaction score
Visit site
Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test ...
Yamaha FJR1300

You scored 2 moxie, 9 zeal, and 3 pomp!

Yamaha FJR1300
You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?
Rate my test!

jlsmith411

Reaction score
Visit site
I scored a FJR 1300 too. Man what a sucky test.... Cool bike, but I definately wouldn't ride it until I become an old man. haha, which won't be for a while.

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test ...

Ducati Monster
You're a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black. Sweet :thumbup:

I got a Monster! And learned that I am a snob! Is either good? :confused:

Damn I ended up with the FJR1300 as well Oh it could be worse I guess they are a good touring bike with a nice amount of power .The good thing is I don't need to take a survey to tell me I'm a Ducati Monster I already have one

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
that was fun.....but I'm sure about how acurate. I don't think I would ride a FJR1300, now a BMW F800ST would fit the bill!! Love those Bavarian POS's LOL!

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
FJR here too. I think that may be a proxy for FZ6.

You can look at what results other people are getting. Some of them are kind of harsh (but funny!). Here's one result: Volvo.

You're mostly interested in getting from point A to point B alive and in one piece, and it seems like everybody out there is crazy and trying to kill you. Instead of noticing that a big part of the problem is your tentative and ambiguous behavior on the roads, you solve the problem by surrounding yourself with an impenetrable cage of metal.
In today's automotive market, you probably have a SUV instead of a Volvo. Don't kid yourself, you suffer from the exact same pathology.

In any case, you are entirely unsuited for motorcycling. In fact, your propensity for suddenly slamming on the brakes at the end of highway onramps, driving 55mph in the left lane, leaving your blinker on for 10 miles, and "being nice" by unpredictably stopping in a multi-lane road to let people turn in front of you makes you fairly unsuited for driving anywhere, particularly if there are any motorcycles around to get crushed by your tank-like car.

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
R1 for me too..
7 Moxie
12 Zeal
3 Pomp

Meh, I'd probably never own one. I like toad trippin' too much.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yamaha FJR1300

Totally great bike and love it but cannot afford it in denmark.

But it does suggest I am a tourer and not a racer which is perfectly correct.

Steve

xj750_Pete

Young Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
You are a squid. Your bike is a 600cc Japanese Sportbike. Take your pick, it really doesn't matter, since you're going to wad it.
You are the primary source of extra bits of fairing plastic on eBay.

When you're riding in the mountains, you have a hard time keeping up with that Olde Pharte on a Triumph Thruxton without blowing the centerline in the twisties and going WFO on every straight. (You're not a bad rider, but you're just not as good as you think you are.)

On a hot day, you're likely to be seen weaving through highway traffic at warp speed, wearing sneakers and a t-shirt blowing up your back.

The good news for you is that this is a temporary phase in your riding career. You will either (a) buzzsplat or (b) become more acutely conscious of your own mortality after a few minor but eye-openingly lucky crashes.

Take it to the track. You'll live longer.

:D...:(

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
Ducati ST4s

mt1108813340.jpg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You love riding, simply for the sake of riding. On the way to work, you sometimes find yourself taking the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. Your mastery came about as a side effect from your love of the sport, although to be honest, you originally got into it because you thought a motorcycle would make you look cool.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as reasonably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Because you are a bit image-conscious and have a touch of ego, your bike is a Ducati. A practical Ducati, but a Ducati nonetheless.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well this is what i got! A Ducati Monster...not too far removed from the FZ.

View attachment 9057

This is what the survey said about me....

"You're a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.
Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black.

Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley. It isn't. Sorry. You show the potential to become a superior rider, and you need a bike that encourages and rewards your learning. The Harley will just hold you back, and you'll have nagging feelings that something is wrong.

The Suzuki SV series is also a good bet, but it wouldn't appeal to you. Far too Common."

Dont agree with what it said about me wanting a Harley...i hate them!

As for the comments about the Suzuki SV series, could insert fz6 here....as they are similar, and perhaps the "too common" comment is the reason why i am Modding the living hell out of my FZ6!

The survey also got the colour right...Matte black...i have a matt black tank cover, leathers, & gloves!

Nice survey.

:thumbup:

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well this is what i got! A Ducati Monster...not too far removed from the FZ.

View attachment 9057

This is what the survey said about me....

\"You're a bit of a snob, but otherwise well-adjusted.

The Suzuki SV series is also a good bet, but it wouldn't appeal to you. Far too Common.\"

Dont agree with what it said about me wanting a Harley...i hate them!

As for the comments about the Suzuki SV series, could insert fz6 here....as they are similar, and perhaps the \"too common\" comment is the reason why i am Modding the living hell out of my FZ6!

The survey also got the colour right...Matte black...i have a matt black tank cover, leathers, & gloves!

Nice survey.

:thumbup:
Thats what I got as well....
Strange thing is, it asks you right in the questions if you want the answer to be Harley...I said NO.
"Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley."
Huh?
Oh well, I love the Monster and yep, I know I'm a snob! :)
Over all, I think they nailed it.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Now we know the test is bogus.....Steph is certainly not a snob and I sure as hell aint no Harley rider!(not that there is anything wrong with Harley....just definitely not my style)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats what I got as well....
Strange thing is, it asks you right in the questions if you want the answer to be Harley...I said NO.
\"Of all the test takers, you are most likely to have been hoping for your result to indicate that your bike is a Harley.\"
Huh?
Oh well, I love the Monster and yep, I know I'm a snob! :)
Over all, I think they nailed it.

Now we know the test is bogus.....Steph is certainly not a snob and I sure as hell aint no Harley rider!(not that there is anything wrong with Harley....just definitely not my style)

Have to agree Steph, i answered exactly the same way...the test is good, but not flawless.

And nothing wrong with Harley's unless you want to go around a corner at more than 30km/h without scraping the bottom of the bike off!

I will be riding a Harley on Sunday, as my bike is in the shop having all manner of things done, and my best mate's other bike is a Sportster...he loves it, i really dont like it at all..., but hey, it's a ride!