Motorcycle Personality Test...

S

sportrider

this test is 100% accurate!!!:D

Your result for The Motorcycle Personality Test ...

Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 6 moxie, 10 zeal, and 0 pomp!

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

59/100 You scored 6 on moxie, higher than 59% of your peers. 82/100 You scored 10 on zeal, higher than 82% of your peers. 18/100 You scored 0 on pomp, higher than 18% of your

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
this test is 100% accurate!!!:D

Yamaha YZF R1
You scored 6 moxie, 10 zeal, and 0 pomp!

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.
Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

59/100 You scored 6 on moxie, higher than 59% of your peers. 82/100 You scored 10 on zeal, higher than 82% of your peers. 18/100 You scored 0 on pomp, higher than 18% of your

Good thing you own a R1 then, the test proves you know what you like & want.

:thumbup:

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
The test can't be accurate. I specifically said I can't stand harleys and it gave me a harley!! Harley 883 Sportster which I would never buy.

Ugh!!! I threw up a little

S

sportrider

The test can't be accurate. I specifically said I can't stand harleys and it gave me a harley!! Harley 883 Sportster which I would never buy.

I don't know... is there something your not telling us???:eek:

B

bluenova

Yamaha YZF R1

You scored 8 moxie, 10 zeal, and -2 pomp!

----
Few, I was dreading getting a Harley :D

KensFz6

Wreck in progress
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I picked as many bad answers as I could just for fun.

Custom Cruiser

You scored 15 moxie, -8 zeal, and 8 pomp!

mt1108813221.jpg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Style over substance. Attitude over skill. All talk, no walk.

You are the custom cruiser. Your primary riding skill is going in a straight line down the strip, drawing attention to yourself with your 150dB exhaust.

Oh, and getting in spittle-drenched red-faced shoving matches, 'cause you're a tough guy.

S

sportrider

I picked as many bad answers as I could just for fun.

Custom Cruiser

You scored 15 moxie, -8 zeal, and 8 pomp!

mt1108813221.jpg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Style over substance. Attitude over skill. All talk, no walk.

You are the custom cruiser. Your primary riding skill is going in a straight line down the strip, drawing attention to yourself with your 150dB exhaust.

Oh, and getting in spittle-drenched red-faced shoving matches, 'cause you're a tough guy.
I did the same thing and it gave me a volvo :rof:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You are a squid. Your bike is a 600cc Japanese Sportbike. Take your pick, it really doesn't matter, since you're going to wad it.
You are the primary source of extra bits of fairing plastic on eBay.

When you're riding in the mountains, you have a hard time keeping up with that Olde Pharte on a Triumph Thruxton without blowing the centerline in the twisties and going WFO on every straight. (You're not a bad rider, but you're just not as good as you think you are.)

On a hot day, you're likely to be seen weaving through highway traffic at warp speed, wearing sneakers and a t-shirt blowing up your back.

The good news for you is that this is a temporary phase in your riding career. You will either (a) buzzsplat or (b) become more acutely conscious of your own mortality after a few minor but eye-openingly lucky crashes.

Take it to the track. You'll live longer.

:D...:(

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Squid! :squid: LOL!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I can taste the bile from here...Maybe you could lie on the quiz and get a Duc or an R1? Beats the hell out of a Harley.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ha! Ha! I love this web site, I got a Volvo this time by choosing total dweeb responses. :rockon:

You're mostly interested in getting from point A to point B alive and in one piece, and it seems like everybody out there is crazy and trying to kill you. Instead of noticing that a big part of the problem is your tentative and ambiguous behavior on the roads, you solve the problem by surrounding yourself with an impenetrable cage of metal.
Because you aren't especially interested in style, of all the test-takers that scored in the Volvo family, you are the most likely to actually own a Volvo, probably one that is old and rusted and a lot less safe than you think it is.

In any case, you are entirely unsuited for motorcycling. In fact, your propensity for suddenly slamming on the brakes at the end of highway onramps, driving 55mph in the left lane, leaving your blinker on for 10 miles, and "being nice" by unpredictably stopping in a multi-lane road to let people turn in front of you makes you fairly unsuited for driving anywhere, particularly if there are any motorcycles around to get crushed by your tank-like car.

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
Ducati 996 :rockon:

mt1108813238.jpg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You exhibit an overexuberance in all respects that cannot be satisfied. Your attitude and ego are over the top, yet you actually have the skills to match. Its infuriating. People would hate you, but you're too damned nice. You always ride like its your last day to live, and leave bystanders vaguely aroused.
Your bike is the Ducati 996. Sex on wheels.