Motor-forum.nl mega meeting in holland

Rev-A

Reaction score
Visit site
I won't be able to make it this year because I'm playing tennis on sundays this april and may. Honeslty, I did not really like the previous edition of the meeting that much, mostly because of the bad weather that day :(.

Arriving at the scene with all those bikes on site can be pretty impressive, but the stunting & show offs following is not really my cup of tea.

If I was able to attend this year, I would probably come by car and shoot some pics of nice bikes with my new dSLR camera :).

Drinky

the Dutchguy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I won't be able to make it this year because I'm playing tennis on sundays this april and may. Honeslty, I did not really like the previous edition of the meeting that much, mostly because of the bad weather that day :(.

Arriving at the scene with all those bikes on site can be pretty impressive, but the stunting & show offs following is not really my cup of tea.

If I was able to attend this year, I would probably come by car and shoot some pics of nice bikes with my new dSLR camera :).

yea weather kinda sucked, that and the cops handing out tickets for everything..

But I like it, riding over, having a look around, getting the "motor mc menu", then riding back with a group along the dikes towards arnhem.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
unfortunately I don't really have enough time for the rides I would like to do so although looking at bikes can be good fun I'd prefer to go for a ride. Hope you have a great day, the dikes can be great fun too :rockon:

Last edited:

Rev-A

Reaction score
Visit site
riding over, having a look around, getting the "motor mc menu", then riding back with a group along the dikes towards arnhem.
Sounds like a good way to spend the day :) Have fun may 2nd, hopefully the weather will be good!