Might put the bike out for Sale for FZ1

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a friend at work might be selling his FZ1 2007 for $4200 with 5k miles on it and I would like to take him up on his offer if he is for sure he wants to sell it. I think he will but I am just waiting at this point. If we decides to I will sell my bike and just purchase his.If not, I will hold onto mine longer until I find another good deal. If anyone one has any slight interest in mine, I will probably try to get $3500 out of mine and work from there. I have put quite a bit of work into my bike over the 4 years that I have had it, so it would be sad to let it go at the same time, I simply don't need 2 bikes though. Wife wont learn either, she says if we have kids she wont ride it anyway then...

BOTM.jpg

BOTM4.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Geoff, very sad to see your girl go after you've put so much work into her.

If you do sell it, make sure you start work modding the FZ1 straight away. AND we want pics :)

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Geoff, very sad to see your girl go after you've put so much work into her.

If you do sell it, make sure you start work modding the FZ1 straight away. AND we want pics :)

But of course and I did decide to sell it whether he sells his bike or not. I will make a separate post for it later. I am still in winter so it's not too big of a deal if I don't have a bike for a couple months. I just need to make sure I have one by May at least.

I already decided to make an FZ1N conversion so either way I like the current look of my bike and will transfer the idea into the next one.

Thanks Kazza