Max speed on this Fazer

Drinky

the Dutchguy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, at the moment I'm finishing my course. My instructor is said to really know his thing, he's passionate for bikes. I respect motocycles and know its power. It's just that I want to buy a bike which I really love instead of 250cc or even famous gs 500...
Right now I have a reason to live ;)

And yeah, I heard that rookies should ride in front of the group, right?

yea, the front of the group goes slower, the guys in the back will have to put more effort in catching up. if rookies go in the back, they'll attempt to keep up, usually ending up riding in ways they really shouldn't.

ofcourse it also depends whos leading the pack. they should remember there are rookies driving behind them..

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
It's more about the acceleration on a naked,rather than top end.
Anything over a ton,is going to be uncomfortable,purely down to the wind blast.
Just have fun winding up sportscars like I did this afternoon.

A bloke and his bird in a BMW Z3M thought they could race me away from the lights,so I pulled away keeping level until we stopped at the next set,then really gave it some and properly pulled his pants down :D

They really are great all rounders.Buy it and enjoy ;)

Sir Choice

Reaction score
Visit site
fastest ive gone is 125mph, still had alot more left in it but im quite a big fella and the wind really does take its toll on your neck. when i get to that speed it also feels like one of my wheels arent balanced very well because it gets very shakey.

cap'n

Reaction score
Visit site
And yeah, I heard that rookies should ride in front of the group, right?

Group riding is actually kinda tricky, so I wouldn't be in a hurry to do it when you first start out. Some of the worst accidents I've seen happened during group rides (2 people died recently here during one, and one of the 3 bikes involved was a co-worker / friend of mine), usually involving someone relatively new. It's a whole other skill set, riding amongst a pod of other bikes. There are rules (or there should be), and it takes more concentration than just riding alone.

Not to scare you off of it, but if we're voting, I vote for you putting in some good solo time for a few months and then riding with just 1 other good friend before attempting a group ride. Stuff I wish someone had told me...