Magicjack

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone tried it? I bought it a couple weeks ago and couldn't be happier with it. I cut my house phone off a couple years ago because I never used it. I saw a comercial for this and decided to give it a try. What the hell 20 bucks a year isn't too bad I guess. It works as I would expect it too. Anyone else have it?

Is that the one that plugs into a usb or usp I can't recall which it is, and all you pay is the $20 a year? Includes international calls, and all that crap in the 20? Sounds like a no brainer... Wasn't gonna have any# but my cell, but for 20? Might as well...

Is that the one that plugs into a usb or usp I can't recall which it is, and all you pay is the $20 a year? Includes international calls, and all that crap in the 20? Sounds like a no brainer... Wasn't gonna have any# but my cell, but for 20? Might as well...

That's the one, but it doesn't include international calls though. It plugs into a USB port on my PC. The PC has to be on for the phone to work which isn't a problem for me, as mine is never turned off.

Bought two... one for myself and one for my son. We love 'em! Only issue is no phone numbers for NH... so we're both in Maine! :D

Bought two... one for myself and one for my son. We love 'em! Only issue is no phone numbers for NH... so we're both in Maine! :D

Ok now I don't feel like a sucker! The forum computer guru used it too.:D I was sceptical at first, but it seems to be working great.

I also had my choice of NJ area codes.:D

MagicJacks rock we buy them and give them local numbers then ship them to Australia. So when we need to talk to pur techs overseas it doesn't cost anything more than the inital $20 to get the jack.

MagicJacks rock we buy them and give them local numbers then ship them to Australia. So when we need to talk to pur techs overseas it doesn't cost anything more than the inital $20 to get the jack.

A bunch of folks are doing this for friends and family as well. Buy one here and pay $20 a year to talk all you want to another country!

Long distance is a thing of the past!!!

I have a co-worker who lives by that thing. He could be the spokesman for it. It scares me how excited he gets about it. Sounds cool otherwise.

Back