Lower your credit card interest rate

A.Thomas

Reaction score
Visit site
Any of you guys get calls from some scam called cardholders with offers to lower your interest rates. I get them from all over the U.S Virginia, Ohio,etc. Last one that called I decided to talk to them , on the phone for maybe 15 mins until they ask for my credit card number. I say sure just hold till I go get it. I put the phone down and went for lunch. I have no idea what to do with these people , I get 3 calls a day with a last chance to lower my interest rate:confused:

Anyone with ideas on how to deal with those F%$#@!S

Tremulant

It's not over...
Reaction score
Visit site
Tell them to put you on the "do not call list." That company cannot, by law, call you again after you do.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
On a side note I heard today that Congress is going to investigate the "This is the second warning that your vehicle's warranty is about to expire" people.

buccs40oz

Reaction score
Visit site
On a side note I heard today that Congress is going to investigate the "This is the second warning that your vehicle's warranty is about to expire" people.

we get this call all the time at my work. i talked to an employee there once and he said if we just hang up when they call eventually the number will be removed. but if you press any button to disconnect it will keep calling and calling and calling