Lots of oem parts for sale!

GREGLOUS

Reaction score
Visit site
OEM PARTS FOR SALE!!!!

I have a few items remaining. The lever and hugger price INCLUDES shipping cost. The swinger will depend on your location.

Levers: $21
Rear Hugger: $35
Swing arm (adjusters are included but not in the picture): $15
I do have axles for the swinger. If necessary, we can make a separate deal including them.

$_57 (1).jpg $_57 (2).jpg $_57.jpg

Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Everyone has great success selling their parts on this forum since everyone is looking for parts, including myself, so if properly posted, there is no need for an Ebay link. I don't buy stuff on Ebay, but I have purchased many parts directly from forum members.

Last edited:

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello Greg, just wanted to make sure the turn signals leads are available on the other two turn signals also right?

GREGLOUS

Reaction score
Visit site
Raja, There is wiring attached, however, the "connector" piece that plugs in has been cut off. You will have to strip the wire and crimp on a connector.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Raja, There is wiring attached, however, the "connector" piece that plugs in has been cut off. You will have to strip the wire and crimp on a connector.

Okay, I see a couple of them have a long pig tail of wires and the other two doesn't have.
I just made the payment anyway. Since it is from Florida, I hope it'll be here by Friday..!