Renthal Bars, S2 Forks, S2 mid-pipe, S1 Oil pan, +++ OEM stuff ->LOOK!

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The items below are for sale. Everything is used but in good condition unless noted. See exceptions per item. Please use "Reply" to post so others can see its moving. Thanks!

SHIPPING to lower 48 states of the USA. YOU pay shipping fee and make payment via PayPal. Shipping via USPS!
Thanks for looking!
  • OEM clutch and brake levers: $15
  • OEM Stock FZ6 Bars: $15 << Bar ends NOT included.
  • 2 OEM windscreens - clear, very minor surface scratches: $15
  • S1 FZ6 engine oil pan. Great inside/ugly outside: $45 << has some oxidation. Bought for a project and not used.
  • Free - you pay shipping; S2 Owner and Skill Test Manual.
  • Free - you pay shipping; Killer Noodle -->> NEEDS ENGINE BRACKET. OEM Bracket Shown.
  • Free - you pay shipping; OEM AIS hoses, reeds, misc parts. Easy to fab into block off plates?? ....
Not shown: Hot Cams Shim kit 7.48mm size for FZ
- Missing 8 of the original shims (probably the ones you need!)
+ Includes 8 OEM shims you may already have! $35.00 or I'm keeping it.

• <<SOLD>>
  • Renthal Road Medium 755 bars (like new): $35 (Need bar ends!) <SOLD>
  • S2 OEM Brake Pads <SOLD>
  • S2 (07-09) SS mid-pipe/test pipe/CAT-Delete, welded center, OEM ends: $45<SOLD>
  • S2 Black Forks 2008, 4,XXX original miles. Cosmetic 9.5/10. W/axle and wheel spacers: $175 <SOLD>
    FWIW: box is: L36" X H10" X W8" and weighs 21lbs. In the states about ~ $45 to most places w/insurance.

DSC_8016_zps4a0a797c.jpg

DSC_8018_zpsf9528c6e.jpg

DSC_8017_zpsd6b8af14.jpg

EDIT: 2015-03-29 Adding Pictures...

S2 OEM coupled Test Pipe
DSC_8075_zpsji52xohs.jpg

DSC_8074_zpsgm2touvy.jpg

S2 Black Forks. Less than 5,000 original miles. PERFECT Condition!
DSC_8084_zpsrvfrbjgg.jpg

DSC_8081_zpsc0q4rni7.jpg

DSC_8080_zpsg0dcevrs.jpg

DSC_8083_zps9oy0lypz.jpg

Free Stuff: 1/2 noodle, OEM AIS parts:
56407d1428361680-renthal-bars-s2-forks-s2-mid-pipe-s1-oil-pan-oem-stuff-look-img_20150406_154248_201-jpg

Last edited:

paulie75

Reaction score
Visit site
Renthal bars came in really fast and nice packaging, they look great! I can't decide if I want to tap for the stock bar ends or make my own SS ones a little heavier. Decisions, decisions...

Thanks again!

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Renthal bars came in really fast and nice packaging, they look great! I can't decide if I want to tap for the stock bar ends or make my own SS ones a little heavier. Decisions, decisions...

Thanks again!

Those are nice aluminum bars! Enjoy! :thumbup:

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: S2 Forks, S2 mid-pipe, S1 Oil pan, +++ OEM stuff ->LOOK!

Time for a bump!

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Be the next contestant and I'll throw in 1/2 Noodle! :D :confused:

Ya, I bought some parts a while back and the seller tossed spare items. So I have the adjustable end of Killer noodle but NOT the cable holder (moves cable outward for proper angle). Let me know if someone has a need for it.

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Bump! Added pictures to OP!

S2 OEM coupled Test Pipe
DSC_8075_zpsji52xohs.jpg

DSC_8074_zpsgm2touvy.jpg

S2 Black Forks. Less than 5,000 original miles. PERFECT Condition!
DSC_8084_zpsrvfrbjgg.jpg

DSC_8081_zpsc0q4rni7.jpg

DSC_8080_zpsg0dcevrs.jpg

DSC_8083_zps9oy0lypz.jpg

kenh

Ride Like Your Invisible!
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Regarding the mid-pipe, what can be hoped to be gained by the swap? Is there an incremental improvement in performance or sound? What has been your experience. Is there any reprogramming to be done with this install?
Thanks, Ken

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Regarding the mid-pipe, what can be hoped to be gained by the swap? Is there an incremental improvement in performance or sound? What has been your experience. Is there any reprogramming to be done with this install?
Thanks, Ken

Throttle response is improved. That is the RPMs will track your wrist more closely which makes the bike much easier to shift with and without the clutch. Looks like 2bro in the Avatar? If so, they'll pick up crisper tone. Not raspy, just sharper. Mine have the P1X tips in and sound like this onboard and driveby. Also, mine has a little different tone as the ignition is advanced.

As for programming - I'd like to say no changes, but I do believe its removal will lean it out some but I never had a means to measure it.
If you don't mind adding some fuel via the CO (C1/C2) change or Fuel Controller, you can nearly rid the bike of its throttle chop after decelerating, i.e. when applying throttle again. But that takes some tinkering.

kenh

Ride Like Your Invisible!
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Throttle response is improved. That is the RPMs will track your wrist more closely which makes the bike much easier to shift with and without the clutch. Looks like 2bro in the Avatar? If so, they'll pick up crisper tone. Not raspy, just sharper. Mine have the P1X tips in and sound like this onboard and driveby. Also, mine has a little different tone as the ignition is advanced.

As for programming - I'd like to say no changes, but I do believe its removal will lean it out some but I never had a means to measure it.
If you don't mind adding some fuel via the CO (C1/C2) change or Fuel Controller, you can nearly rid the bike of its throttle chop after decelerating, i.e. when applying throttle again. But that takes some tinkering.

I do have the TB in Aluminum with P1X's and I am all for improving the already great sounding exhaust note. I will take it! Please PM me the details.
Thanks...:thumbup: