Lorenzo see's Stoner as his greatest rival for 2011!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I reckon Spies will do pretty well. He's on a factory Yammy which have been competing very successfully for a while (even with a dried up old has been behind the bars:popcorn:).

Also, I Like to compare team mates. Collin Edwards, while not top gun material, is no slouch on a bike, and was consistently outclassed by Spies, on the same bike. Much like Hayden and SSSSSTTTTTOOOOOOOONNNNNEEEERRRRRR!!! on those Ducati hunks of garb:thumbup:

There's certainly enough talent to make it interesting, and down in the middle order we now have The LART to keep Colin Edwards, and Hayden company...

Okay. I think that just about offends everyone:thumbup::BLAA:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I reckon Spies will do pretty well. He's on a factory Yammy which have been competing very successfully for a while (even with a dried up old has been behind the bars:popcorn:).

Also, I Like to compare team mates. Collin Edwards, while not top gun material, is no slouch on a bike, and was consistently outclassed by Spies, on the same bike. Much like Hayden and SSSSSTTTTTOOOOOOOONNNNNEEEERRRRRR!!! on those Ducati hunks of garb:thumbup:

There's certainly enough talent to make it interesting, and down in the middle order we now have The LART to keep Colin Edwards, and Hayden company...

Okay. I think that just about offends everyone:thumbup::BLAA:

I like your attention to detail.....Stoner is written in his new team colours.

And you did'nt offend me!

:D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like your attention to detail.....Stoner is written in his new team colours.

And you did'nt offend me!

:D

Much easier when it was all red, but the change is definitely for the better...lol.

And how about this for offensive?...Going for a hoot up to Cudlee tomorrow...lol.:BLAA:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Back onto Spies.

He impressed in 2010, and this isn't the blinkers on opinion because im a big fan (unlike the Wossi Bunch :D). Simoncelli grew up on the Gp tracks where Ben did not, Simoncelli also had a better standard of bike than Ben, yet who had the much better results???? Colin is a damn good rider & been around the world circuit for a very long time, yet Ben outgunned him from day dot! You just have to hear the guy speak, admittedly he's a little boring, there's a very strong quiet confidence & a very level head on very young shoulders.

Who cares that it was @ Indianapolis, you don't get pole on a customer or as I call them 'bucket of bolts' bike unless you got something going on.

Besides, you really think Yamaha would have let the LART go & back their future on Wossi version 2.0 & bring the Elbowz in unless he's got something???

Oh hang on, Wossi had to go anyway if Yamaha wanted to save face on their sexual harrassment 3 strikes & your out policy :eek:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Personally, I think guys who keep going on about other men being "that way inclined" might have a few skeletons in their own "closets"......

:scared:

:popcorn:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Personally, I think guys who keep going on about other men being "that way inclined" might have a few skeletons in their own "closets"......

:scared:

:popcorn:

We have been through this ascertion before....trust me, no skeletons around here...

It's a bit like a Harley Davidson...if it was the only option in the World left to ride...i still would'nt ride it!

:Flip:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lol! i saw this attraction in action this morning..... :D

Is ok Mikey, we are off to your "Cudlee place" again tomorow morning! :spank:

:BLAA:

Actually, nope...blondie wasn't there:(. She was Sunday though....not that any of them are really what I'd call "Buxom".:BLAA: