LF: Cheap Any Year FZ6 With Cosmetic Damage

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
Just like the Title says...

I'm looking for a CHEAP FZ6, Any Year, With Cosmetic Damage (or without as longer as its CHEAP).

I want to be able to convert it to a naked / semi-naked (new head light and lower fairings (don't know how that will look though))

If anyone has a worthy bike for a very good price and is near michigan or can be near michigan, let me know! :thumbup:

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
Sasper is selling his 06 over on SBN for $1700

Khyren

yeah, I talked to him about it but the bike is in SoCal... little far to travel for it, and he want's to sell it out there instead of where hes at in chicago... :(

It was perfect till it was in SoCal lol

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
is it ride able? take a couple weeks off and fly out and ride back, i bet you could do it in 5 days easy... and have a jump on the mileage contest...

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
is it ride able? take a couple weeks off and fly out and ride back, i bet you could do it in 5 days easy... and have a jump on the mileage contest...

I wish I could but the flight there and trip back would cost more then the bike, plus I have work and class :(

FZTofer

The Gamer
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking at how much it would cost to ship the bike from Cali to Michigan... I'm looking at something like $700.. anyone know of any good/cheap shipping services??

corybusa

Reaction score
Visit site
where abouts in michigan are you? i`m in canada but i`m on the border and only 5 minutes from port huron, mi. i have one i`ve been trying to restore. but i could sell it as is. i have already rounded up most the parts to restore the bike but i`m sure i could sell them pretty easy. give me a call for more info 519 402 2453 (cell). thanks, cory