For Sale 2008 FZ6 $1,700 Firm, Tampa, FL

SAAVA

Reaction score
Visit site
I thought I would try here first if anyone in the Tampa area is looking for a FZ6:

08 Yamaha FZ6 -- $1,700 FIRM -- 600cc, 120k miles, original owner, Title in hand, Add ons: Frame Sliders, K&N Air Filter, New YUASA battery, AS IS. Also included is a Haynes manual and the original rear shock.

This is not one of those garage queens that has never seen a drop of rain. It is my daily rider and has been on numerous trips throughout the United States, most recently this past October to Virginia and back.

You don’t get those many miles without keeping up with maintenance. At the same time, there is always something to do on a bike with this many miles. For the new owner it will at least need new tires, new chain and front and rear suspension refreshes in the near future.

Also of note are a few small scratches on the passenger grab rails from swinging my leg over, a tiny chip on the left blinker from road debris and one faint quarter sized dent on lower left front of the tank from my hip. Additionally, even though I recently replaced the kickstand sensor, it will sometimes still throw a kickstand 19 error code if turned on with the kickstand down and the shop doesn’t know why. They told me to employ my work around so I start it on either the center stand or straddling the bike and then put the kickstand down to let it warm up. Lastly, once a month it tends to bog down and lose power if not allowed to warm up before riding.

Take it or leave it price. Test rides with cash in hand and proof of moto endorsement. You break it, you buy it.

Attachments

• fz6p5.jpg
    fz6p5.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 86
  • fz6p4.jpg
    fz6p4.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 77
  • fz6p3.jpg
    fz6p3.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 66
  • fz6p2.jpg
    fz6p2.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 71

SAAVA

Reaction score
Visit site
For the rest of the week, I am dropping the price to $1500 for anyone on the fence; after that I will likely either keep it or trade it.