Leo Vince Install Help

kpaul

The Great Destroyer
Reaction score
www.xbox.com
Hey, sorry for the repost but I think it got lost at the bottom of the install thread.

After that, you can remove the whole upper rear assembly. Dis-connect the lighting connector and remove the bolts where the wrenches are shown(six all together).

I'm having trouble with this part. I took all six bolts off and I believe this screw stops me, on both sides. Pictured below, click for the full version.

Am I missing something here? I hope so, because it's on so tight that when I tried to remove it, it began to strip. :(

Thanks for the help. Feeling a bit dull for not making it past step 3. I disconnected the **** out of those lighting connectors though.

kpaul

The Great Destroyer
Reaction score
www.xbox.com
I had no problem removing those when I installed my akrapovic exhausts.. you will have to remove them somehow though..

Okay, that was my main concern. I really didn't want to have to go through all the trouble of removing them with an impact screwdriver, cutting new notches, etc. if I didn't need to. Someone suggested that it could have been caused by heating them up while riding, then letting them settle to cold, repeat. Either way, they gotta go. Thanks so much!

impact screw-driver worked

Last edited: