Just got it

new06fz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys I just bought a 06 leftover at a crazy freddys near my house. I made them give me a killer deal because it was a 06. Lets just hope my dad lets me keep it lol. Well I will post pictures later when I get it home. Any advice or tips would be great. BTW this is also my first bike. :D

quick fz

Throttle Jockey!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats!

Respect it and you'll live to ride it another day :Sport:

and welcome to the forum.... i'm rather new myself, and there is alot of awesome info on this site. Don't be afraid to share your knowledge :)

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
congrats on the new bike, I hope you treat it with respect and also are allowed to keep it.

Ride lots and post often!!!

Davop

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on your new bike! Like someone said earlier take the Motorcycle safety course if you haven't already.
I found that padded palm gloves and a well fitting helmet are money well spent.

new06fz6

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks guys. Yeah I do plan on going to the school. I just got the bike home my friend rode it. He enjoyed it very much

Z

zoomman

thanks guys. Yeah I do plan on going to the school. I just got the bike home my friend rode it. He enjoyed it very much

FRAME SLIDERS...protect your investment. PROPER GEAR...protect yourself.

Welcome and safe riding.

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the family
Thats like letting your friend ride your girl....but to each their own :Flip:

My god yes!!! Only one person gets to throw the leg over my baby...haha...anyone else dares to do it and they get the chop. :sinister:

O welcome to the forum, keep yourself alive and take that course...i know that if this were my first bike i'd probably be dead now..but thats simply due to me not having any training for the first year of riding a motorbike.

new06fz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Blue. Would you guys have a PDF of the owners Manuel on this site. I forget to grab mine before I left the dealer and I wanted to RTFM tonight.