It's getting cold

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's been below 40 for most morning commutes here for the last couple weeks but I'm also not used to 115 either!

Good gear! Danny, did you look at this site? Buffwear - Ways To Wear

Check out the chick in the last column, second row. She's got nearly every possible way to use one of these in her video. I'm going to get one!

How well does the R1 channel the air around you? Does it protect the hands well? How about a laminar lip for the colder months?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's been below 40 for most morning commutes here for the last couple weeks but I'm also not used to 115 either!

Good gear! Danny, did you look at this site? Buffwear - Ways To Wear

Check out the chick in the last column, second row. She's got nearly every possible way to use one of these in her video. I'm going to get one!

How well does the R1 channel the air around you? Does it protect the hands well? How about a laminar lip for the colder months?

She has definately spent some time with that thing. not bad for a tube of cloth.

J

jsteinb95

I want one! :cheer:

That's pretty cool.....I would like to see Danny in a tube top too! :D

Poobah

Reaction score
Visit site
When I got the bike I figured I didn't need heated grips. Who needs heated grips? It's not that bad. I don't relly use them for snowmobiling....... yadda, yadda, yadda.

DANG! After 34F this morning here in Minnesota I think I may need heated grips. :( At least we don't have snow (or ice) on the ground yet.

-P

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I want one! :cheer:

That's pretty cool.....I would like to see Danny in a tube top too! :D

PICS!!! Gotta have PICS of that! :D

I think it's a great thing. I could make one but it would have a seam in it. I'm going to get the Polar one for next Spring and maybe the bike can come out of hibernation just that much sooner. :D

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PICS!!! Gotta have PICS of that! :D

I think it's a great thing. I could make one but it would have a seam in it. I'm going to get the Polar one for next Spring and maybe the bike can come out of hibernation just that much sooner. :D

You let yours go into hibernation?

JK, i do too, but maybe less so this year since it will be living at my house. I will just make the ramp able to work with wet, snowy tires.