Is it the middle of March or the middle of July?

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
Man this weather is crazy. In Kalamazoo, Michigan its about 80 degrees right now and the forecast for tomorrow is 86 and they are saying we might even see 90. This is awesome! I went home to East Lansing over the weekend and was able to get my Sea-Doo out on the lake for a couple hours. Normally I dont get it out of storage until the beginning of June! The water wasnt that cold and I didnt need to put on my wetsuit. I am pretty sure I was on the ski hill last year about this time.

View attachment 40915

Hope everyone has been enjoying this weather (in the midwest at least lol)

Last edited:

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
High 60's today in NY and going to be in the 60's and 70's all week. Rode the bike to work for the first time this morning and plan to do that until the end of November :thumbup:

Pope Mobile

Von Skump
Reaction score
Visit site
You can take your good weather and shove it, mister! It was 29 on my ride in today. Highs in the upper 40s. This is the first day we haven't had rain and/or snow in over a week. What the hell, Washington?

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think it was 70ish here in South Jersey! Went for a great run up the Dbay toward the ferry and back, so nice to run outside!

zackeeboy

Reaction score
Visit site
About 75 degrees here right now near Albany NY and forecast is the same all week! I am usually snowboarding at least through March and April, sometimes even into May. All the ski resorts are starting to shut down already, instead now I'm riding the bike everyday. I'll take it!

PhotoAl

Reaction score
Visit site
It was 87 here in Alabama on Saturday. Had to make up for the last two winters which were REAL cold - it was so cold two years ago the lakes froze over for two or three days . . .

Ben_H

Reaction score
Visit site
Central jersey mid 70s but had to fix wife's car today so could not ride bike to work and tommorrow I have to fix my van so maybe the day after. But can't complain I have been riding from end of January so it's ok.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Winter just got here on the left coast. I took my KLR to Death Valley last weekend and on the way home I ran into this stuff in Nevada and California.

IMG_2485.jpg

I think my trailer gained 500 lbs of wet snow.

IMG_2506.jpg

HUYGO

Reaction score
Visit site
Here in Denmark it's 40°F in the morning and around 60°F midday.
Warm enough to ride the bike to work ;)

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here in Denmark it's 40°F in the morning and around 60°F midday.
Warm enough to ride the bike to work ;)

It's about the same temperatures here as well, and the sun's been out quite a lot which feels even nicer :thumbup: very mild for March. I even took the scenic route home yesterday evening :rockon:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Mid 80's the last few days here too, but it looks like its going to be dropping back close to normal here later this week

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, it's now officially 84 degrees fahrenheit (28.8 degrees Celsius) here in Kalamazoo, but have seen a few other unofficial thermometers showing temps in the low 90s.

Only thing I am worried about with this weather is another early season tornado. We already had one touch down east of here and do a decent amount of damage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Its been snowing here for the last couple days. . . :(

All turning to slush by noon. What a beautiful Spring we have (NOT!)! :rolleyes:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
mid 70s all week in NH. Last year at this time we still had 5 feet of snow on the ground. I am wearing a tank top and shorts and had a picnic lunch ont he grass with my daughter today.

Not complaining, but WTF?