I'm Leaving...

Satan, A.K.A. Lucifer the fallen angel, is part of the Christian pantheon. If you believe in God, by extension you have to believe in Satan.

Atheists, Muslims, Buddhists, etc. don't recognize the existence of Satan. (Islam does have a similar figure to satan, but he's not a fallen angel and isn't referred to as Satan.)

To sum up, Satanism and Satan Worship are offshoots of Christianity. Satan Worship is just what it sounds like. Satanism, I'm told is not the worship of Satan but an attempt to follow his path and his choice,"I will not serve." I think it's more about doing what you want regardless of what anyone else says or does. (In other words, justification for being a self centered ***hole)

Fred

P.S. Boy, we've gone off topic here!

This is a synopsis from Peter Gilmore, the Church of Satan's high priest. I am posting it because I feel it is important that people understand truths as opposed to the misunderstandings often generated by ambiguity. Satanists do not believe in the Christian notion of Satan and they are not simply offshoots of a Christian religion.

"LaVey's teachings are based on individualism, self-indulgence, and 'eye for an eye' morality, with influence from Friedrich Nietzsche and Ayn Rand; while its rituals and magic draw heavily from occultists such as Aleister Crowley. They do not worship—nor believe in—the Devil or a Christian notion of Satan. The word 'Satan' comes from the Hebrew word for "adversary" and originated from the Abrahamic faiths, being traditionally applied to an angel. Church of Satan adherents see themselves as truth-seekers, adversaries and skeptics of the religious world around them."

Sorry for the off topic reply folks....

Charlie

Make sure you write some suitable comments about him on E Bay.

In fact I would get in touch with e bay because he cannot refuse to sell it to you unless the reserve was not met. If you still have the message he sent to say he would send it then you have a case.

Steve

Make sure you write some suitable comments about him on E Bay.

In fact I would get in touch with e bay because he cannot refuse to sell it to you unless the reserve was not met. If you still have the message he sent to say he would send it then you have a case.

Steve

Unless he had put the "won't sell to outside the United States" in the advertising. I have seen adds where the seller won't ship outside the United States too.

Back