I'm going to miss you FZ6....Not too much though.

n.e.mich

Reaction score
Visit site
Traded this.....
MyFZ6001.jpg

For this.......... :thumbup:
MyFZ11.jpg

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice bike mate ,enjoy :thumbup:

EDIT:I blame Eric for this mass defection ,lol

I totally agree! We've been seeing a lot of upgraders lately. Should change the name of the forum to fz-forum I guess :D

Anyways, congratulations on the upgrade! Looks like a sweet bike. :rockon:
What year is it?

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome! Congrats! The silver and gold is the ONLY way I like those gold forks. Based on your message, I say you got a sweet deal!

Can't wait for your ride reports! No go sign up at the sister site, eh? FZ1-Forum. :D

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow...a 3 yr old left over? Breaks my record of picking up an 05 leftover in 07 (Honda TRX 450R; a quad). Did replace all the consumables (tires, fluids, filters, battery, clean & lube chain)? Or did they recently build it?

Last edited:

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is now a pandemic;) I've reported this to the CMDC (center for motorcycle disease control) enjoy, looks like a nice ride indeed!!

CoFZ6

Junior Newbie Trainee
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking bike. Tell me, is the clutch as 'light' (or whatever you want to call it) as the FZ6? That's the one thing I really hate about the 6.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
BTW, the police have caught you on a traffic camera.... this on the ride home? Nice!?!?

ATL_3679.jpg

:justkidding:

n.e.mich

Reaction score
Visit site
Just out of the blue........made a call to a dealership 3 hours away from me. Was surprised to hear they still had a '06! Kind of worked out because I really like the silver color best. Not sure what years silver was offered so I didnd't expect to find another one. Mostly red ones for sale around here and I don't really care for those.
The clutch feels very different than the FZ6 felt. Seems to grab right away instead of at least halfway out like my FZ6 was. I never really understood why it was like that. This bike is smooth as silk the second you roll on the throttle.
Looking forward to putting some miles on it!