If he looks like a squid....he is a squid.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
I just got back from a local business trip. As I was merging onto the freeway, I noticed a 07+ R6S behind me on the ramp...he was wearing a helmet and a white tank top (wife beater) shirt. He was actually keeping his distance and riding casually and I thought to myself "Could this be a squid that actually obeys traffic laws?"

10 seconds after I merged onto the freeway at 65 mph, here comes squid boy...on 1 wheel at WOT, passes me on the right as the merge ramp is ending and ends up on the shoulder and passes a semi trailer before getting back down on 2 wheels and cutting through traffic, still at WOT and likely over 100 mph....:rolleyes:

Future organ donor after-all.

This got me thinking, "do squids ride like douchebags to fulfill the stereotype they resemble?" You rarely see AGATT guys doing this stuff.

bob808

Reaction score
Visit site
he may just be an adrenaline junkie. i tried some wheelies but with a husqvarna and the whole place was clear on a 500 meter radius :) I wouldn't even try on my FZ6, seems too dangerous with no real gain. i prefer some twisties myself

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Future organ donor after-all.

This got me thinking, "do squids ride like douchebags to fulfill the stereotype they resemble?" You rarely see AGATT guys doing this stuff.

Good point! I'll keep an eye out for AGATT folk doing squid behaviors. . . But me thinks you are correct. Most don't. Its the naked people -

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Could simply be a lack of intelligence on both ends. Too foolish to dress appropriately, too foolish to ride appropriately. Nobody said squids were a very advanced species.

DDS

Reaction score
Visit site
what is WOT?

could only think of well over the limit or wheel of time :D

edit: Google is your friend: Wide open throttle

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
It was about 89 degrees today in Calgary (that's a hot day for us...) so all the squids were out. Classic scantilly clad b!tches on the back, just waiting to get bumped off and go sliding down the asphalt to the plastic surgery ward. I wanted to get ahold of the driver and say "Dude, you have no idea what kind of a responsibility you have here. If you had any concern at all for your girl you'd insist that she wear some gear". If you want a tan go to the beach.