I wont be on much for a while.

S

sportrider

Sorry to hear that!!! glad you guys weren't hurt!!! I can't help with your personal stuff, but I'd gladly donate you my stock turn signals if you need them. if there's anything else we can do let us know!!!:(

OneTrack

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh man...losing everything in a fire has to be the worst nightmare.
So sorry to hear about your loss, Steve (and about the birds)....and very happy to hear that your family are all are ok.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
if someone has his # they should call and see what he needs, if he isn't going to be on all that often for a bit.

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What a relief to hear everyone is okay. Sorry to hear about the accident, hopefully insurance will cover you for everything. Take care of your family first and foremost, everything else is secondary.

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm very sorry about your loss. Good to hear that you and Trin are okay, thanks for letting us know that you're safe.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to hear you and your family are O.K. hope insurance covers it and they aren't a PITA to deal with (as if that ever happens) but as you said in perryn's post about buggerlugs "God never closes a door without opening a window". Hopefully you find that window brother.

W

wrightme43

THANK YOU ALL!

It looks like it started in the kitchen. The adjuster is coming today, and they will do a cause and effect investigation. Everything is replacable. I am over at my dads on his computer. I will get a laptop again soon. Everything is ok. I will up load some pictures later on. Its a mess. LOL
We are in good shape and dont need anything, I went today and got more clothes for Trin, and TOYS!!!!
My friend Jonnie said she would shoot me if I didnt get some toys. All is well. We are well. The bike ok, just looks like the windshield, seat, side pod, left mirror and grip. The worry is the smoke damage eating the electrical because it is acidic. Just have to see. The helmets are gonners. They look fine, but I just dont trust a heated helmet.
My pistol is from a gunsmith reccomended heat damage/temper loss for disposal. All the ammo is for trash. The Remington 1100 and the Marlin lever .357 are both fine.

Off topic.
I talked to Dominic OPSD####? from fl. He has been having a very rough time with surgeries, and is doing better, but still needs prayers. PM him. He is a good guy and is having real problems.

Again, everything is OK. We are OK!
Thanks for all of your concern.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
THANK YOU ALL!

It looks like it started in the kitchen. The adjuster is coming today, and they will do a cause and effect investigation. Everything is replacable. I am over at my dads on his computer. I will get a laptop again soon. Everything is ok. I will up load some pictures later on. Its a mess. LOL
We are in good shape and dont need anything, I went today and got more clothes for Trin, and TOYS!!!!
My friend Jonnie said she would shoot me if I didnt get some toys. All is well. We are well. The bike ok, just looks like the windshield, seat, side pod, left mirror and grip. The worry is the smoke damage eating the electrical because it is acidic. Just have to see. The helmets are gonners. They look fine, but I just dont trust a heated helmet.
My pistol is from a gunsmith reccomended heat damage/temper loss for disposal. All the ammo is for trash. The Remington 1100 and the Marlin lever .357 are both fine.

Off topic.
I talked to Dominic OPSD####? from fl. He has been having a very rough time with surgeries, and is doing better, but still needs prayers. PM him. He is a good guy and is having real problems.

Again, everything is OK. We are OK!
Thanks for all of your concern.

glad to see you seem upbeat! and as always thinking about others before yourself. godspeed my friend.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Steve, sorry to hear about your fire, but great to hear that you and Trin are doing fine (considering). Hope you get the insurance sorted out really quickly, so that you can both get back to normality.
Keep your heads up :thumbup:

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry about the bad news Steve.. Hope all is sorted quick time with the insurance company.... At least all the family are safe and well

I'm with Perryn though mate, Torch the bike and get a new black one on the insurance :eek:

Good luck

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your home mate and that you and trin are fine.At least your home and stuff can be replaced un like life.Good luck with the following few weeks. :thumbup:

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
I think the least us regular forum users can do is put together a fund to get wrightme43 a new helmet. I am up for starting with 10 pounds. Someone (admin?) could start a new thread and we could send whatever we could afford to give him a decent post-fire present from us at the "friendly forum".

Anyone up for being the hub for this? I could pay by paypal or cheque. I am just too disorganised (new job, wife's new job, childcare to organise, generally disorganised personality) to organise anything like this myself but someone out there must be.

So, first pledge 10 pounds sterling from me. I'll send it to whomever volunteers.

Wrightme43 - give us your helmet make, size etc:thumbup: