I went down this morning

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
For the possible terrible outcome of this accident I'm glad you'll be riding tomorrow!!!!!
I'm sorry!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solarservant

Thrill-Seeker
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you're alright. Also glad to hear it was a relatively slow-speed accident and that you were aware of what was going on. Any faster, you could have wound up under that bus yourself...

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
That my friend is a classic example of being in the "No Zone"

So you mean to tell me that you NEVER pass anyone? Get off your high horse. You have to be in it some to ride and pass people. I don't sit in it. Please tell me next how you've never even dropped a bike ever and you ride soperfectly no one ever tries to turn left from the RIGHT HAND LANE into you. Of course had you actually READ my post you'd know that I held back to try and make sure it was safe to pass. And since I felt it was, I attempted to pass. If he had no indication that he was going to do anything crazy, I know you would have tried to pass too.

What a prick. So does talking down to people you don't know on the internet make you feel more like a man? Or do you just not realize that you're a self-righteous jerk?

I took pics today and I'll post them when I get home. Its not as bad as I thought, but i'm still fairly certain it'll be totaled

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
never overtake at a junction

also if the person in front of you is slowing down, ask yourself why. chances are there's a hazard or they are about to turn into a drive/road without indicating

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
never overtake at a junction

also if the person in front of you is slowing down, ask yourself why. chances are there's a hazard or they are about to turn into a drive/road without indicating

okay, it wasn't a junction, or an intersection. It was a straight section of road. Again had you read my post (please for the love) it was a parking lot. This particular lot has nothing in it.

Secondly, he wasn't slowing down. He was just driving slow as busses are apt to do. Which is why I hung back for a second to see what was up. When I decided that it was clear, I passed him. And since you seem to be lost as to what's going on, it was a 2 lane ONE WAY road and he was in the right hand lane. I was in the left hand lane. Don't BS me and try to say you wouldn't have gone past him since it just looked like he was driving slow and never signaled.

Remind me to be a douche to both of you if you ever have a not-at-fault accident.

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
Imagine going down the freeway in the left hand lane and some douche in the slow lane decided that he needed to turn left into an abandoned field. That's what happened.

Would you have slowed down for the bus in the slow lane just cruising along at half the speed limit? Most don't, but I do and that's what I did.

Last edited:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
okay, it wasn't a junction, or an intersection. It was a straight section of road. Again had you read my post (please for the love) it was a parking lot. This particular lot has nothing in it.

Secondly, he wasn't slowing down. He was just driving slow as busses are apt to do. Which is why I hung back for a second to see what was up. When I decided that it was clear, I passed him. And since you seem to be lost as to what's going on, it was a 2 lane ONE WAY road and he was in the right hand lane. I was in the left hand lane. Don't BS me and try to say you wouldn't have gone past him since it just looked like he was driving slow and never signaled.

Remind me to be a douche to both of you if you ever have a not-at-fault accident.

I am very sorry this happened and you and the bike were injured I am. The one thing i have learned in life is parking lots are the most likely place to get into an accident. The more time you spend in them the more likely you're odds are of having contact.

Drivers DO exactly what you mention, they ACT and do so without warning. At least a 1/3 of the people at my work cut through the industrial park to take the shortest path through many parking lots. I stay on the street as the odds of someone pulling out, backing up, taking a left or doing something to me and the vehicle I'm in are too great. Parking lots are like one big intersection and need to be treated as such!

Stay safe and hopefully the claim settles well for you. . .

Last edited: