I need some good advise, seriously

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm calling Atlanta motorsports park tomorrow to check on a membership, $2500 for up to 120 track days a year to a private track!! But, I'm bit sure if that membership is open for the while track or kart track, normal membership is like $50,000 so.... I need details....

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm calling Atlanta motorsports park tomorrow to check on a membership, $2500 for up to 120 track days a year to a private track!! But, I'm bit sure if that membership is open for the while track or kart track, normal membership is like $50,000 so.... I need details....

Holy good hell, that's a lot of money to run on the track. If you break that down, that is a track day every third day of the year approximately if you use it to it's max. You better get a tire, motor oil and parts sponsorhips. If you got deep pockets like that, then good for you

Too bad you're not in AZ it seems the price is more reasonable. Like a couple hundred bucks range of reasonable.

Trackdays

Tracks

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
This is it. . . its all in one! Just don't let people run over your hand!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKhieh4QAWA]Supermoto Crash + Stunt Movie - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Holy good hell, that's a lot of money to run on the track. If you break that down, that is a track day every third day of the year approximately if you use it to it's max. You better get a tire, motor oil and parts sponsorhips. If you got deep pockets like that, then good for you

Too bad you're not in AZ it seems the price is more reasonable. Like a couple hundred bucks range of reasonable.

Trackdays

Tracks

$2500 for 120 track days is actually pretty cheep, like dirt cheep. Plus no one to tell me how fast I can ride, or how many laps I can run.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a rule. I can react, accerate and slow quicker at 120mph than pretty much any car on the road doing 80-90.

155mph on I95 sure was a blast. Dont regret doing it. Wont do it again. Well, probably not.

Your arrogance will make you statistic sooner than later. . . hopefully you DON'T drag anyone else down with you. Not to mention this isn't a reasonable OR helpful solution for the topic at hand. :disapprove: