i love my admin !!!

thirty_too

FZ6 Junkie
Reaction score
Visit site
so i got a box today and inside was my 2 bro exhaust tit and all the extra goodies inside. I installed them and cranked it up and instantly i started to tear up.. not really but close... and all this excitement got me thinking... our admin is amazing for helping those of us that got the hook up on the 2 bro exhaust. so thanks :thumbup: also thanks to everyone (moderators and everyone else) on the site that contribute to making life a little easier when trying to mod, fix, or jsut simply enjoy fz6 life. so thanks again from thirty_too... ill post pics this weekend... have to charge the camera... later and keep it vertical :rockon:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
so i got a box today and inside was my 2 bro exhaust tit and all the extra goodies inside. I installed them and cranked it up and instantly i started to tear up.. not really but close... and all this excitement got me thinking... our admin is amazing for helping those of us that got the hook up on the 2 bro exhaust. so thanks :thumbup: also thanks to everyone (moderators and everyone else) on the site that contribute to making life a little easier when trying to mod, fix, or jsut simply enjoy fz6 life. so thanks again from thirty_too... ill post pics this weekend... have to charge the camera... later and keep it vertical :rockon:

Funny.... I needed to hear that today.....

Your welcome!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gotta say this...BIG THANKS also to Dennis for organizing group buy for TB's...the price offered on this site for the TB Ti's is less than half what it is in Australia, and even after shipping all the way to Australia, it is still only about 60% of the cost in Australia.

I just got my bike back today after 3 weeks in the shop...truck load of mod's, and installation of said TB's....they are fantastic...and pretty unique in Oz as well.

Thanks a BIG BUNCH Dennis... The pipes, along with the knowledge i have gained from this forum has just enabled me to transform my bike into the bike i want!

:cheer:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice one mate,

Funny.... I needed to hear that today.....

Your welcome!

Bad day at the office mate?

Nelly

Last edited:

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't been here long, but I love this forum. It's the only forum that I make time to read everyday.

Great information, friendly and helpful people.;)

Thanks for keeping this forum going; it's the best!:cheer: