I have been away for a while

Nodes in my spine are fused and I have a bulging disc, but luckily no surgery yet and I can still ride. I can only imagine how you are feeling right now. Is there no hope at all of riding in the future?

I hope you recover soon my friend and make sure you stay on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nodes in my spine are fused and I have a bulging disc, but luckily no surgery yet and I can still ride. I can only imagine how you are feeling right now. Is there no hope at all of riding in the future?

I hope you recover soon my friend and make sure you stay on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually my wife and I were talking about a harley fat boy last night, her co worker is selling one. For now though, I'm just going to be a sloth like my dr told me to be for a few more weeks. I'll try to take the fz out for a spin if I can.

Sorry to hear but don't give up hope of riding again. Of course you know we have a great family here so keep up to date with us! :D

I wouldn't be leaving, my son I hope will join this site. My wife and I are thinking about looking at a cruiser, that is what she thought I was going to get when I was looking at bikes. My wife's co worker is selling their harley fat boy, so I was thinking of taking a look at it.

Back