I gotta have more growl!

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
If you're looking for serious sound I would highly reccomend them. I am ordering the inserts tonight to tone it down a little. I love these things, but don't know that my neighbors will:D They give the bike a really deep roar. Not a cheap whinny sound, but a deep super bike roar.

DonahuePhoto

Reaction score
Visit site
OK, must be the lack of proper speakers in my laptop... went on a ride yet? did you wake up the whole town? :)

I think this is the sound you want...

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mUrF5Z2BSU[/nomedia]

...unless this guy got rid of his cat....

Last edited:
C

clockworkjon

Any opinions on Devil exhaust? The only thing I have to go by is, of course, a YouTube video. It sounds pretty wicked though. Thoughts?

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCTlBi6vBEM[/nomedia]

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
help please..............

First i want to say that am very very happy wiith my 07 FZ6 (red on of coursecause the color looks better as i fly by people). I see the mods on the air intake and found it intresting. So i did a little different. But the question is by doing the drill bit to the stock exhaust, i see the small holes. Do you think if i made a hole approx 1/2 in both sides would that help or hurt me. I dont have the money to bur the scorpions now. So , can someone please help.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
I've read a lot of disappointments regarding drilling the stock muffler.
I'm still willing to try, but only to cut it open, remove the baffles, and reweld it shut again. There's good reading here on this topic. I'm sure the airbox mod would be complimented with exhaust but thats just theory.

D

Deleted member 2349

Does anyone have a comparison of cost/performance for 2bros, lazer, and Devil?

BH17

Reaction score
Visit site
LEO VINCE!!!! It's been amazing and the carbon fiber is great. It has a growl alright. Pretty easy to install, and its not 900$ either.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone have a comparison of cost/performance for 2bros, lazer, and Devil?

all you can do is get cost. performance is non-existent or slight (compared to riding skills and the bikes potential). If you want a cheap mod to help, airbox mod. other than that, you gotta hear it in person and really like it. i've heard a few in person and not really impressed much...but I heard the M4 online (youtube) and the same bike/same location stock and I could tell the difference was something I would like.
I love the looks of the laser quads but didn't like the sound at all, especially for its price.
a great sound is the stock exhaust gutted. as a matter of fact, most aftermarket exhausts are a lot like 'glasspacks' in that they're just straight pipes with crap on the outside of the pipes to keep it from being too loud...no baffles as a real muffler should.

its a lot of money if you ask me...do what i did...take your time. i waited 2 years to buy my exhaust and i hate the stock sound.