I get my bike back!!!!!!! Woot!!!

Woot! Way to go dudette:cheer:.

Now for old pappy Mike to rear his ugly head:D.....take it easy for a bit until you are back into it properly:thumbup:

I agree Mikey, I haven't been on a bike in 2 years, will take a while to get the skills back.

Absolutely! lol I love that helmet, and anything that makes people notice me on my bike is a bonus! (not for vanity, but for safety)

Safety, not vanity....sure, thousands would believe you!;)

Oh, and you also have those big ar$ed heeled "dominatrix" bike boots as well...dont you?

:spank::rockon: :D

Safety, not vanity....sure, thousands would believe you!;)

Oh, and you also have those big ar$ed heeled "dominatrix" bike boots as well...dont you?

:spank::rockon: :D

Those were a gift from my ex...I don't wear them much. I prefer my Road Chrome boots.
And Jamie Darling, why are you giving me so much grief? You wear a fuzzy cow hat and a fuzzy vest lol

Outstanding Steph - that's great news :cheer:

Hope you get all your other gear back from him too :D

I still have everything, I took it! I will only need a jacket because I've lost 70lbs. The jacket I have wraps around me now, I would look like the Micheline man with the wind blowing up inside it lol

Those were a gift from my ex...I don't wear them much. I prefer my Road Chrome boots.
And Jamie Darling, why are you giving me so much grief? You wear a fuzzy cow hat and a fuzzy vest lol

yes i do, with pride, even! :D

not laughing at you, but with you....you cant tell me that helmet of yours aint a 'humorous statement"???

:thumbup:

yes i do, with pride, even! :D

not laughing at you, but with you....you cant tell me that helmet of yours aint a 'humorous statement"???

:thumbup:

Well ok, I love it when people ask me "doesn't that wreck the integrity of the helmet, drilling holes like that?" Duhhh
Oh and when the kids walking down the sidewalk wave at me and point me out to their parents...Its cute.
So ok, it is a statement of sorts, I like it, it makes me happy. If it makes other people notice me...that a bonus.
I wear em with pride lol

I still have everything, I took it! I will only need a jacket because I've lost 70lbs. The jacket I have wraps around me now, I would look like the Micheline man with the wind blowing up inside it lol
Sounds like we need some updated pics of the new you, too! Congrats on the serious weight loss!

Congrats Steph! That is AWESOME!

But I have to give you even bigger kudos for losing 70 lbs! WOW!!!!! :thumbup: Way to go!!! Where's the before and after P90X photos:
:needpics:

Congrats Steph! That is AWESOME!

But I have to give you even bigger kudos for losing 70 lbs! WOW!!!!! :thumbup: Way to go!!! Where's the before and after P90X photos:
:needpics:

LOL It's always me behind the camera, I don't have many pictures with me in them.

That's awesome news Steph!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

LOL It's always me behind the camera, I don't have many pictures with me in them.

That's my husband's excuse too! There's always tons of pics of me, and almost none of him!

Congrats Steph! Remember to take it easy. Two years off is quite a while!

And don't the pigtails increase drag on your helmet? Can't do top speed runs with them on. Wolfman only wears his fuzzy stuff on the bike to dry it.

Congrats, Steph! I'm glad to hear you will soon be on two wheels again! :thumbup:
Now you need to take the safety class with Wadih and get him to buy a bike, too! :wav:
Ditto on all the pics requests!

Back