I cannot be FZ6inNH any more!

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, surprising to say the least but definitely some nice bikes there! And as long as you stick around here I'm happy.

At least we still have the Tacoma bond! :thumbup:

Cant wait to see pics with the new 2Bros exhaust! :rockon:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks again all! :D This is a really amazing bike and I've got to get a lot of miles on her quickly to get beyond the breakin. Learn to handle her proper!

Ok Ladies! Steph asked me the same as well... Said she should join up as MrsFZ6RinNH, so last night she says to me "I should join now, huh? I could be MrsFZ6RinNH!" I was wondering to myself if she'd been contacted by Steph! The answer is yes, I'll get her on here soon. Maybe a bit of pressure tonight. :D

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, surprising to say the least but definitely some nice bikes there! And as long as you stick around here I'm happy.

At least we still have the Tacoma bond! :thumbup:

Cant wait to see pics with the new 2Bros exhaust! :rockon:

I'll still be here AJ. Promise! I'm also at the sister site now with the same name and Dennis made me a Super there too. :thumbup:

I can guarantee that I'll NOT be letting go of my Taco! I cannot possibly upgrade that one! It's already there! ;)

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations on the new bike Eric! I love the FZ1s. I wanted to get the black one when I was looking for a new bike last year but got talked out of it by the sales manager. I just loved the gold front shocks.

Anyways, glad that you stayed with the Faster Blue even on the FZ1! I see that you have golden wheels? Does that come standard with the cobalt blue? Sweet looking bike.

-Manas.

Thank Manas! The wheel color is a bit hard to describe... they are not gold, they are not blue and I cannot find the actual color that they are thus hard to describe. Sort of a cross between gold and gunmetal? Best I can do! :D

The fact that it came in the same color as the '08 FZ6 made this so easy! No worries about new matching gear. :rockon: They had the Raven/Charcoal one beside it but I never liked those bright gold forks. VERY happy they did Black forks on the Cobalt Blue.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations on the new bike Eric, it looks real nice, I would love a FZ1 but the FZ6 is so much cheaper and is great for the commute :thumbup:
shame you got rid of the FZ6 but as long as you'll be still hanging around here thats great by me :thumbup: I've had plenty of great info from you over the years and it would be a big shame if you left us. Congrats to your wife on her new bike too. :cheer:

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrat's you two !!:rockon:

Amazing what happens when your gone for a couple days...
Can't wait to see em' both !! Enjoy !!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Martin and Eric!

Martin, the bike is actually a great commuter and only because the insurance for me wasn't a drastic change did I go through with the deal. It would have been a show stopper if the rates would have jumped significantly. Back to the commute... it's a bit heavier than the FZ6 but it is just a nimble and flickable in the corners as the 6 too. I'm shaving some weight off the bike with a few mods so I'll be darned close to the FZ6 weight soon.

I would have still gotten her the FZ6R even if I didn't get the FZ1 too.

Eric, I will definitely be seeing you soon. I need some seat time and a riding buddy! We need to round up a few more and take a tour! Michele seems to be a natural on the R and she loves it right up until she has to stop and try to move the bike backwards anyway! We're looking to remedy that though. ;)

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can not wait! You both have to come up and try the RTE 132/175 excursion with me should you get the chance. I promise you'll enjoy it whether we burn it or just cruise. I don't know why, but I am just picturing both of you with that crazy :Flash: ear to ear grin under your helmets every time you head out.
Did Michele's new lid match the bike??

Regards, Eric

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can not wait! You both have to come up and try the RTE 132/175 excursion with me should you get the chance. I promise you'll enjoy it whether we burn it or just cruise. I don't know why, but I am just picturing both of you with that crazy :Flash: ear to ear grin under your helmets every time you head out.
Did Michele's new lid match the bike??

Regards, Eric

A new route? Sweet!!! Can you send it to me in Google maps? I'll put it in the GPS. You are picturing correctly! :D Cannot stop so it's a good thing we wear full faced helmets... bug picking with a tooth pick sucks! :rof:

It sort of does but they had NOTHING that fit her that was black and yellow of any design. This was a neutral that works on almost any ride for her. I have to get her new jackets though... Yellow Jackets! :D

We've got some time this coming weekend, likely Sunday? Maybe we can get Jody and Rob to come but I think Rob has a track weekend.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i would get the new leo vince moto Gp exhaust. looks sweet and sound even sweeter.

It does look awesome! If only it were in black though. ;)

So, Irish, how much are the replacement pegs and/or inserts again? :D

Yamaha went on the cheap with the pillion pegs... solid aluminum but not the best looking ones... and what's with the silver brackets on an almost all black bike? Jeez! Powder coating.... here I come!

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
It does look awesome! If only it were in black though. ;)

So, Irish, how much are the replacement pegs and/or inserts again? :D

Yamaha went on the cheap with the pillion pegs... solid aluminum but not the best looking ones... and what's with the silver brackets on an almost all black bike? Jeez! Powder coating.... here I come!

$35.00 for plates and $60.00 for the full pegs. i dont know why they do the silver on all black?

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
I spray painted my passenger footpegs and hangers and they are holding up pretty well.

Some pics from recent ride on both FZ6 and FZ1 together

3587122746_3258717377.jpg

3587122414_e40c588e80.jpg

Love this angle:

3586315021_969faa1168.jpg

3586314663_ba74472754.jpg

3586314819_db20b071f6.jpg

3586314819_db20b071f6.jpg

VWci

Reaction score
Visit site
I always like FZ1's...After that good description on how good girl she is I may accept her marriage proposal in following fall... :D