I can go to Costco now

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I receive an automatic free membership through my new employer and with my new winter bike which I bought used a few weeks ago, it came with a custom built top case. So now, I can go shopping at Costco, add a backpack and I increase my cargo load.

For our international forum friends, Costco is a retail store that sells grocery, electonics, clothing, etc. It's a huge warehouse and the prices are much cheaper than ordinary stores because they are sold at bulk, so you have to buy cases rather than individual pieces. As far as clothes, furniture or even electronics, they purchase them in bulk so they get pretty good discounts, but their inventory constantly changes. You have to pay a yearly membership fee like $50, but it's waived for me since it's part of my company perks.

XT225.jpg

TopCase.jpg

The sodas came in a case of 32 cans, so I had to put the rest in my backpack.

Last edited:
If you ever need a cheap lunch, it's tough to beat a slice of their pizza. Unless you decide to have a hot dog and a soda pop. Or split the cost of an entire pizza four ways with your buddies. Or maybe buy a rotisserie chicken and split that with someone...

Or just browse the samples, LOL.

Cheap, and cheap entertainment.

Kenny,

Pick me up a fifty gallon drum of peanut butter! The one with the pump! LOL!

nice workhorse, i like the sticker on the fairing of the FZ, where can i get one?

Eagle eye LOL...I had them made up at a sign shop. It's been on my bike for over four years now. I thought you're going naked anyways.

What about the socks?:BLAA:
Yeah, time to buy new socks after 4 years. Next on the list, underwear (lots of holes). I rarely buy clothes for myself except motorycle gear.

Wow, that's a huge case. This was my first BJ's trip with my 50L Givi. 2 Gallons of milk, 6lbs of frozen chicken, and a 2pack of PB.

Back