Husky SM610 Motard/Dual-Sport

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Thinking about buying a 2006 with 4,XXX miles on it. I'd be using it for motard action and some dual-sporting as well.

Anyone familar with them? I'm in the middle of doing research....looking for a good Husky forum.

Husqvana%20SM610%2005%20%201.jpg

MiddleCreekNov08024.jpg

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have never heard anything bad about them. They did always seem to be more expensive than other alternatives. Guy that owns the local motox track were i live used to sell them.

Oblisk

Reaction score
Visit site
no expeiriance with the husky but i can say this

DO IT!! supermoto is the most fun you can have on two wheels (by far)
passing GIXXER 1000s in the twistys with my DRZ 400SM never gets old its like there not even moving

FZ6771

Reaction score
Visit site
The SM610 is a cool looking bike, not to many dealer's. I love my KLR650 I've owned since 02. I put supermoto wheels on it and went racing.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks all.

It's really just come down to whether or not I want two bikes or want to sell the FZ6 first. Really don't think I want to sell the FZ6 but trying to think about the big picture.

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Defy, I've been going through the same thing for a month now. I really want to start riding dirt, but I also don't really want to get rid of my beloved Fazer.
From all the advice I got an ADVRider.com, I think the best route is to get two rides. I'll be looking into a fun DS in the spring. A good DS will be tons of fun, but can't do the things I love the Fazer for.
If you haven't already, check out ADVRider.