How To Make Your Own Exhaust Slip Ons

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Absolutely extraordinary mate - impressed with both the quality of the work, and the amazing sound. Move over MacGyver

D

Deleted member 17211

Sorry to revive an old thread, but damn. This is incredible. I wish I could make those end caps, this is the mod for me. Incredible work!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to revive an old thread, but damn. This is incredible. I wish I could make those end caps, this is the mod for me. Incredible work!

I know exactly what you mean! I was blown away by this. Talk about mods! Hahaha!

Then I had the pleasure of meeting John and spending some time with him. Awesome person! :rockon:

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
JT, can I use these if I don't have the ability to make my own end caps?

Cycle Gear - TWO BROTHERS RACING: TBR M-2/M-7 Magnesium Teflon Coated End Cap,

The link takes me to a generic sales page for cycle gear, however, I think I can answer your question.

Yes, however (there is always a however) you would have to be sure that the carbon fiber tubing is fairly close to the same dimensions that 2 bros uses (which I think it is) and you still need the inlet and outlets that go on at the front and rear of the tubing to bolt the end cap to.

Hope this helps. I really recommend that you give making your own a shot, it is very rewarding :D

D

Deleted member 17211

Thanks JT. You're right and I agree, but I don't think I have the time/talent/tools/resources to create my own. The best I can do is hopefully have my machine shop mill the inlet/outlet. The end caps are just way beyond what I can accomplish.