How to install The2wheels levers on an FZ6

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've ordered a pair of the short ones (hope I didn't make a mistake getting the shorties!)

I have a question, what is that notch on the levers?

I thought it might have been for the grip, but it looks like it's in the wrong place.

Cheers,
Rick

Like said above - damage control. . . kinda like putting a dent in a pop can. It weakens it so it'll collapse there or snap off in this case.

fyrebug

Reaction score
Visit site
Installed these as one of my first mods in a long list. had some on my old ninja 500, liked them, these are slightly better quality, look far better than stock, esp in red/black, and FEEL far better than stock. the flat edge fits the flat part of your finger rather than creating a pressure point like the beveled OEM.

problem though on the brake side. the little nub that goes inside doesn't fit as far as the hole is smaller, I'd rather have it fit further in as this means more pressure at an angle rather than dead on, which is just asking for the plastic part to break.

is there a way to adjust? or do I need to drill out the brake lever?

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
problem though on the brake side. the little nub that goes inside doesn't fit as far as the hole is smaller, I'd rather have it fit further in as this means more pressure at an angle rather than dead on, which is just asking for the plastic part to break.

is there a way to adjust? or do I need to drill out the brake lever?

I don't recall having any fitment problems with my brake lever.

Before I drilled anything, I would probably drop an email to The2Wheels with a copy of that picture. You might have been shipped the wrong lever or something.

phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
Not really how to pics but here are some "why" to pics of the 2wheels shorty levers

View attachment 44143 View attachment 44144
Stock brake lever adjustment range is 1/2" from min-max (+/- 1/16")
The2Wheels brake adjustment range is 1" from min-max (+/- 1/16")

View attachment 44140 View attachment 44141
Stock clutch lever adjustment range is......:rolleyes:
The2Wheels clutch adjustment range is 1" from min-max (+/- 1/16")

View attachment 44142 View attachment 44145
And they look good :D (I lost the Minnie Pearl look right after the pics)