How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters

TopPud

-Matt-
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 66. But 66 is the new 40, so long as I don't drop the bike. Shortly I'll have to move to some kind of down-sized living accommodations, like a senior living complex or a retirement community, etc. But I just got a 2007 FZ6 in the faster blue color, and for the moment I'm definitely kicking a$$!

Thats awesome man! Keep it up, I hope to be as well!:D

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
26. One great thing about the fz6 is that it is not a "crotch rocket" and some people recognize that. I hate being associated with young squids on sportbikes.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Susan

That Romance Author Lady
Reaction score
Visit site
26. One great thing about the fz6 is that it is not a "crotch rocket" and some people recognize that. I hate being associated with young squids on sportbikes.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I like to think of mine as a crotch rocket. Old ladies like me have to have their fun somehow. :D

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
49, and only been riding for 3 years. FZ6 was my first ever bike, and I still love it. When I get too old to keep it upright on my own, I will get some training wheels for it. :BLAA:

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
24. Buddy taught me on both his ninjas 250/zx6r a few years ago and hadn't ridden since. Made friends with a friends fiancé and he let me take his vstar 650 out cruising one night. That led to me taking my MSF class and buying my first bike, 05 fz6 two weeks ago. So glad I didn't wait a year to buy for cheaper insurance. It's already pretty cheap!

Sco

Reaction score
Visit site
47 here. Been riding Maxi scoots for about 8 years now moved up to shifting and loving the FZ, I think it was a good choice!

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
I clock 40 last Christmas... having more fun now than 20 years ago. Just takes few more days to recuperate a big night! LOL MY wife is 28 :) Ya, not quite sure how I pull that one off... must be doing something right! Been riding since I'm 6yo but was without a ride for many years... Got my 6R a little over 2 years ago and budget hold me from getting another ride (FZ1!)

phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
This shoulda been multiple choice.
60yrs when I wake up. Can't find anything and the bathroom is too far away
7yrs when I have a bowl of lucky charms before leaving for work
16yrs when I clock in for the day (I play pranks on other co-workers)
25yrs when I clock out. Old enough to know better, too young to care
70yrs right after diner as a try to stay awake past 9pm

My lisence says 32 all day long though LOL

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
52. I started riding in 2007, and my '07 FZ is my first/only bike.

Three years ago I attended a campout with the International Motorcycle Campers Association, and out of 120 members I was the second-youngest! They introduced me to one great lady who was in her 70's, and she rode an FZ-1; I didn't get a chance to ride with her but I was told few could keep up with her! :thumbup: :rockon:

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
ok so i lied:spank: Im 20, but thats the top of my bracket and i plan to have my bike for quite a while. so for future reference, i figure it makes sence, and ill be in the next group in just a few months anyway:Flip:

nixter

Reaction score
Visit site
2 things happened yesterday. I passed my road test and I turned 37. I was waiting until I wasn't dumb anymore to get a bike. I ended up getting one anyways. Aced the road test though. They are a fair bit more difficult here in BC than they are in parts of the States I understand. In Seattle, the "road test" is the same skills test required to get just your learners in BC. My road test was about an hour long and involved city, residential, highway, you name it. The hardest part was remembering to do all the head movement.

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
This shoulda been multiple choice.
60yrs when I wake up. Can't find anything and the bathroom is too far away
7yrs when I have a bowl of lucky charms before leaving for work
16yrs when I clock in for the day (I play pranks on other co-workers)
25yrs when I clock out. Old enough to know better, too young to care
70yrs right after diner as a try to stay awake past 9pm

My lisence says 32 all day long though LOL

Thanks for the laughs!!! :rof:

LesL60

Reaction score
Visit site
Ah crap, I'm in the 10% bracket of 51 to 60 at 52 years old. My wife presumes I'm 19, my kids treat me like I'm 100, and I'm unwilling to act my real age!

I have four bikes and love riding any of them. You can't get too old to play!