• Late 50's

Votes: 17 3.3%
  • 60 or above

Votes: 27 5.3%

• Total voters

MattyA

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanting to know what age group the FZ6 appeals to. All of the people i know that have them are much older than me, and they dont appreciate the mods ive done (i know you guys do).

Poll willl be added.

If your 25,35,45 etc feel free to choose based on how you feel.

Last edited:

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
40. And I've been a fan of modded bikes forever and a day. Especially the types of mods you typically see on UJM's (Universial Japinese Motorcycles). I was planing of turning my CB750 into a Cafe Racer but financial situations caused me to sell it. I'll probably keep my FZ stockish for the next couple years but really like the majority of the FZ-N / Street fighter mods being done.

joshfz6.2008

Reaction score
Visit site
i'm 27, the biggest reason i bought mine is i wanted a sportbike but needed 2 up comfort that my yzf600r didn't have

+1 on cb750 cafe racer....i have a 78 i'm getting started on this winter

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:BLAA:Ya Young Whipper Snappers!:BLAA:
:rof::rof:Hahaha! :rof::rof::mikebike:

r-a-m-o-n

Reaction score
Visit site
28 here, and i personally always liked my bikes stock. Love the balance of power and coumfort of the fz, i just dont need more.

vrsbrazil

Reaction score
twitter.com
26 and that´s my first bike... I actually took my driver license because of it, I´ve been driving cars for years until I saw a FZ6n on a parking lot, it was love at first sight. I just couldn´t stop thinking of it until I bought it. I love my bike... :Sport:

Jim Karam

Trying to Keep Up
Reaction score
www.karam.com
So, there's been 12 posts and not one person has suggested that the OP try search first? We've done this several times before, and I invariably end up being the oldest codger, or nearabouts, since I'm 68.

copperhd5

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I'll chime in for us "semi-seasoned" folks. I'm 50 years old.

I believe that riding helps keep me sharp in both mental and physical capacities because of what's needed everytime you get out on the road. I get a thrill everyday that I ride! I ride as often as I can - any excuse/reason to jump on my bike and roll!

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, Jim, I am trying to get my 74 year old dad to buy one so we can go riding together!!! (He had a Norton 750 for years when I was a kid, but sold it when he couldn't start it anymore.) Electric ignition is a great invention!!!
So maybe you won't be the old codger anymore!! :D

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 34, and this is my first bike. I love it and I wish I started riding when I was younger. My son who is 13, 14 in 3 months wants mine when he is 16....lol

jsmileybaltz

Member Me?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just turned 30 in September - my FZ6 was my birthday gift to myself after not riding for a few years (try 8)! :rockon:

It was the first bike I saw while looking back in April and I fell in love - it's a tumultuous and involved love story, but I'll spoil the end for you...it ends with the guy getting the girl....errr...I mean bike.