How much is it worth

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a question on what could i or what shod i sell my bike for. It's the faster RED.
Hear is what the bike has:
-2007 Yamaha FZ6 in RED
-Painted side pods (red)
-Painted belly pan
-painted hugger
-painted seat cowl
-Rim strips
-Yamaha stickers on both sides of the swing arm
-11,000 miles
-Scorpions C/F cans
-F/E kit
-Dual head light mod
-Red LED kit (2 strips and 6 pods
-520 conversion kit with RED chain and 15th front and 48th rear
-K&N oil and air filter
-speedohealer
-PC111
-H4 & H7 bulbs
-frame sliders FZ6 C/F (4")
- C/F RED grips
- Pro bolt engine blot kit RED
-Pro bolt gas tank bolts RED
-Puigg windscreen
-Extended warranty ( i think it's 5 years)
-Garage kept
-Trickle charger with a second battery
-Front and rear pegs in RED
-Metzler m3 front and back brand new maybe 200 miles if that
And i think that's all.

Last edited:

Reaction score
Visit site
Just a question on what could i or what shod i sell my bike for. It's the faster RED.
Hear is what the bike has:
-2007 Yamaha FZ6 in RED
-Painted side pods (red)
-Painted belly pan
-painted hugger
-painted seat cowl
-Rim strips
-Yamaha stickers on both sides of the swing arm
-11,000 miles
-Scorpions C/F cans
-F/E kit
-Dual head light mod
-Red LED kit (2 strips and 6 pods
-520 conversion kit with RED chain and 15th front and 48th rear
-K&N oil and air filter
-speedohealer
-PC111
-H4 & H7 bulbs
-frame sliders FZ6 C/F (4\")
- C/F RED grips
- Pro bolt engine blot kit RED
-Pro bolt gas tank bolts RED
-Puigg windscreen
-Extended warranty ( i think it's 5 years)
-Garage kept
-Trickle charger with a second battery
-Front and rear pegs in RED
-Metzler m3 front and back brand new maybe 200 miles if that
And i think that's all.

Don't do it .....Keep that bike man, it's cool :D

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site
Well if I were you I would never sell it!! But if you had to with the way the economy is and it being winter you would end up getting much less than what its worth.

Its hard to say what the value would be on it with all the accesories. You can check ebay or craigslist to see what they are going for right now, and I'm pretty sure it isn't nearly what they are worth.

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I,m guess you really , really like red ! :D

Seriously ,if you don't need the cash I would keep it .As was mentioned before ,you won't get nearly as much in winter.

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
Although I have to say don't sell it, I'd think you should get at the LEAST $5,500, with those mods you might be able to push $6,000

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Like most people say, take all the aftermarket parts on it off and sell them separately (if you have the stock parts to go back on). You'll probably get more out of it that way. Let us know if that's the route you take first though since I'm sure a few DIBS would be thrown up.

and yea: if you don't HAVE to sell it, don't.

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yea, unless someone wants all those mods, they're not going to want to pay for them. I'd say between $5,000-$5,300 with most mods off it. But that's just a guess.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't want to sell it just yet, i saw the 09 fz and got me thinking. I might, well i will keep my fzer and maybe get the 09 when it comes out.

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe their thinking '09 FZ-6R, which is a completely different bike than the FZ-6. I am actually really irritated that they couldn't just use the name Diversion that they have used everywhere else in the world for that bike. I got a message from my friend, oh your bike in '09 looks sweet. I'm like that's a completely different bike. I dunno, I just don't want it to hurt the cred of the only and original FZ-6, which is completely badass by the way.

Norm

Senior FZ6 Advisor
Reaction score
Visit site
I vote don't do it. Your bike is awesome. You've put so much into it to make it "yours" and the '09 FZ is essentially the same bike and the FZr is a lesser bike (albeit pretty).

W

wrightme43

Dont listen to the naysayers man. Sell me the bike for 2.50. Its red man, who in the hell wants a red bike anyway? You should buy a black bike. Black bikes are cool. Tom Cruise rode a black bike. You want to be like Tom Cruise dont you? If you get rid of that silly red bike and get a black bike you will be cool, and chicks will dig you. You might even get a movie deal. Topgun ring any bells? Negitive Ghostrider the pattern is full? We were inverted? I saw the shot and I took it?

You have done everything that you can do to that bike. The only way you can do it all again is with a new bike. Its the only way you will be happy. I am willing to sacrifice some cool points and ride a red bike man. Just for you. (I have plenty extra anyway) Two dollar fifty cents, today only man. I will send you a money order. You take care of shipping up here to Kentucky. Its a hell of a deal man, dont let it pass you by. :D

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
^^^ $2.50? What's the matter with you? Ops, I'll give you $5.00 (Five dollars and zero cents) cash and I'll even come down to Florida to pick it up! Offer's good till midnight tonight, MST. Think about it.:rolleyes:

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's not really red, there is black and a little silverish. Not to much red on the bike. As far as your 2.50, i will make you a deal. When we have the RC next year, help me (well anybody help me put the rear set's in get's it for 2.10.

W

wrightme43

^^^ $2.50? What's the matter with you? Ops, I'll give you $5.00 (Five dollars and zero cents) cash and I'll even come down to Florida to pick it up! Offer's good till midnight tonight, MST. Think about it.:rolleyes:

Dude dont push up the price.

Its red for Gods sake. (keep it on the down low and we can split it) I mean hell you have done doubled the price AND are offering to go get it.

10$ and I will meet you halfway if you pay for gas.

We will get your rearsets on man. No problems. Bring some locktite.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Keep the FZ, you have obviously invested a lot of time and love into modding, it and that cost cannot be recouped.