How much did you $spend on your fz6? $7200

Hi.

This is my first post. I live in Canada and just finished a deal on a new 2007 FZ6 in Washington state.

Out the door price was $5970.00 USD

I will have to pay 12 percent Tax in Canada on that as well as a 200.00 Import Fee.
So after all said and done total will be about 6900.00

Best price I could find in Vancouver Canada was all in 2K more!

Last edited:
I paid $5400 + tax last Nov. for a used '07 with 1300 miles. It included a Givi rack and frame sliders :D And my gypsy husband made them give me a new rain suit too!

I just picked mine up a little scraped up last month, Its an 05 with 6200 miles for 1600 out the door. I have it all patched up and I have only spent about 500!!

Now if you consider all the labor I did myself It was probably around that 3300 mark. I love the bike, I ave the Technic saddle bags and a oxford sport compact tank bag. I also have the R6 wheeels and i want to do the forks next!! Sorry I havent really posted much I have bee out riding and ust sort of searching for answers on here. You guys are great, and a really big help.

I just got a brand new 2008 FZ6 on May 17, 2008 in Atlanta Metro Area for $7113 OTD. The price was $6299 +6% Gwinnett County tax and some $436 in misc fees. I checked around Atlanta metro area and no one else beat this price. I am in love with the bike already! :rockon:

I just bought my brand new FZ6 4 hours ago in Raven Black, Its the sexiest bike i've ever seen. I've only rode it 20 miles, still in break-in, not over 5k rpm yet.

I got it for $7,000 OTD. (plus $136 for hjc helmet, gloves, mirror shield)

I would have felt a lot better about the deal if they threw the $136 for the helmet, gloves, and shield in.
Hell, I would have felt a ton better if i got it for $6500 otd. I just didn't like the dealership experience, they were unorganized and pushy.

This bike is AWESOME.

Last edited:
Your all gonna love this. 2008 FZ6 in Lightning Fast Cobalt Blue $6000 US Dollars. What The??? How's that you say? Well.... it was broken in by a 64 year old man for 2 months who traded it in for his 5th bike in 12 months... a Suzuki Standard (C50 I think) Anyhoo... Engine is beautifully broken in and I got to absolutely RIP it right off the lot!! (138MPH so far, limited by road conditions)

PS. HELP!!! I want the EURO lower fairing GT kit! Someone put me in touch with a reputable UK Dealer, please?!?!

Your all gonna love this. 2008 FZ6 in Lightning Fast Cobalt Blue $6000 US Dollars. What The??? How's that you say? Well.... it was broken in by a 64 year old man for 2 months

If that $6,000 OTD that's pretty impressive. If you have to add tax, title and other fees onto of that figure, it's still a pretty good deal, but others have paid in the mid 6000 for an 08 as well, with 0 miles on the bike.

Paid $5300 for a used 07 FZ6 with 115miles, perfect condition... some guy traded it in just so he could have something else

Paid $5300 for a used 07 FZ6 with 115miles, perfect condition... some guy traded it in just so he could have something else
That is truly a deal. In CA, you would still have to add apox. 7.75 sales tax when registering which would amount to $400. But, still, even at $5700 that's $1100 less than I paid for new. I'd cheerfully take 115 miles for over 1K.

By the way (and this isn't referring to any particular poster), shouldn't "out-the-door" (OTD) mean EVERYTHING? I'm talking sales tax, license, set-up (if any), kick-tire fee, reload ink pen fee, sit in sales office chair fee, dealer "fee", scratch balls fee, etc., etc.?

Last edited:
That is truly a deal. In CA, you would still have to add apox. 7.75 sales tax when registering which would amount to $400. But, still, even at $5700 that's $1100 less than I paid for new. I'd cheerfully take 115 miles for over 1K.

By the way (and this isn't referring to any particular poster), shouldn't "out-the-door" (OTD) mean EVERYTHING? I'm talking sales tax, license, set-up (if any), kick-tire fee, reload ink pen fee, sit in sales office chair fee, dealer "fee", scratch balls fee, etc., etc.?

I do believe it does :D

Back