How much did you $spend on your fz6? $7200

ang1dust

My bike is smokin I think
Reaction score
www.myspace.com
Paid

I didnt really look for a place to haggle with. I knew what i wanted i had been looking for the right bike for a long time. Kawasaki, suzuki, and yamaha were my main lookers. Yamaha had the most tweaks (hp was nearly 15 over the others) plus fuel injection means the mpg was really nice. I paid similar to craig007 6850 for the bike 4xx for handling 6xx for delivery etc etc but i paid alot for my helmet. Ill get picutres up later. The helmet (they say) went for 720 dollars. I was able to get it for about 480. None other like it. So i think i ended up paying 8100 including 200 alpine star jacket helmet and fees.

bcutter

Reaction score
Visit site
$5500 for a 07

I hate to even go here. :Flash: No one believes me, but a guy bought a red 07, rode it 500miles, traded it in on a BMW800. He had put a touring windshield, bar risers and a tank bag on it before he traded it in. All for 5,500 OTD.. Earlier in the spring, I tried to buy an 05 for $5000, but the stupid dealer(Bootheel Buggies):Flip: wanted 6,000:rockon:

bill

jeff in ohio

Reaction score
Visit site
Paid $6516.94 out the door for a brand new 2007 in June. This included $5,995 selling price, tax, title fees, temp tag, $50 transport fee (they did not have a red one and had to get one from another dealer and have it trucked in). No freight, no prep. All other dealers wanted to start at $6500 and then add on tax title, fees, freight, prep etc. Smokin *** deal from...

Honda East Toledo - 1230 Conant - Maumee, OH - 43537 - 419-891-1230 - 877-437-1631

Check out there prices on cycletrader.com for the best prices as their main website only reflects MSRP. They let me set up everything on the phone. I came in with cash in hand and they handed me one of those buzzers you get at a busy restaurant and said 'when this goes off, come up and we will process your paperwork and your outta here.' Took about 10 minutes of waiting and 5 minutes signing paperwork. I was going to pay cash but they let me charge the full amount on my AMEX with NO additional fee. Because of that, I scored 6,500 Delta airline miles on my Amex and just paid them the cash when the bill came. They claim only one dealer in the USA (somewhere in Tennessee) sells more motorcycles than they do. I drove 2 hours to get there as the price was well worth it.

I have not found better new bike prices from anyone else on-line. Do a search on cycletrader.com in the Maumee Ohio area to see their internet buyers rates. He still has 07's for $5,999 and is selling '08's at $6,299. FZ1's - 2007 at $7,899 (I was so tempted in June at this price to do the 1 over the 6) and 2008 at $8,399.....

Reaction score
Visit site
1st Red 07 bought in May 07 for $6615 OTD
2nd Red 07 bought in Nov 07 for $6000 OTD

Neither of these included taxes as I bought them in MS and will pay for the tax/tag in AL.

Mart Man FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Could have gone to a dealer in Auburn CA and picked up a new '06 for $5.999.00 OTD, but wanted the '07 for it's upgrades. Went to the local dealer in Roseville, and paid $6.999.00 OTD for my really fast red one.

Like was said earlier, if you're happy with your bike, you got a good deal no matter what you paid. There's always going to be someone that "got a better deal" so it's just not worth sweating it.

F250moto

Reaction score
Visit site
Bought my 06 in August of 07 with 5K on it and new michelin pilots f/r. $4600 from the dealer OTD.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Bought my '06 with 5k miles + scorpion exhaust + R6 forks & calipers from a friend for $4600 (paid $150 for tax and registration on top of that.... of course the value declared was lower :D)

H

HavBlue

Mine is VIN#200 in the US and in 2004 when I bought it there was no such thing as getting a deal. I paid $7,729 out the door with a 4 year warranty, first gear jacket and HJC CS10 Taboo helmet. I don't figure I did to bad.

H

HavBlue

how many miles do you have on the clock now?

It's just under 14,500 and I have had zero problems with it. I didn't have the TPS changed because it has never had a problem but I did switch to the 15 tooth front sprocket and that made a major difference. That engine does love RPM....

H

HavBlue

good times I'm getting there!:thumbup:

Being in Salton City I would have figured you to be motoring on with a slew of miles. You ever go up the back side of San Jac on Hwy 74 out of Palm Springs?
That's a sweet ride when the CHP isn't out....

S

sportrider

ya, I ride that pretty regularly when the weathers nice. where are you from??? I'm not up to par on state slogans.