Horrible jokes.

NoxCruor

Nocturnal Predator
Reaction score
Visit site
Little Johnny one day decides that he needs some @$$, so he walks all the way across town to a local brothel with his piggy bank under one arm, and with the other he drags a flattened frog's body.

He gets to the brothel and looks up at this beautiful woman with the most sensual voice and says, "Hey lady, I've got money to spend and I want the grossest, disease ridden woman you've got."

The woman, shocked, eyes the frog a moment, then looks back at little Johnny and kindly replies, "I'm sorry, little boy, but we don't have any women here that have diseases."

Little Johnny, perturbed, shakes his little, flat frog at the woman, "I want to see your manager."

Slightly shocked, she turns and walks away. A while later, an older woman, but still beautiful approaches little Johnny and kneels down in front of him after looking at him and the frog for a moment. "What can I do for you, little man?"

Little Johnny responds, "Hello lady, I've got money to spend and I want the grossest, most disease ridden woman you've got."

Well the manager thought that this was a good deal. Who wants to bed a woman that is full of nasty std's. "Well little man, we've got one gal that I think would suit your needs."

Smiling, little Johnny hands her the piggy bank, and drags the flattened frog into the back room where Johnny enjoys a romp with a diseased woman. A while later, little Johnny comes back out with the flattened frog, a slightly sadistic grin on his face and heads for the door.

The manager calls out to him just before he leaves and asks, "Little man? I've been thinking the past hour, and I've got a question. Why are you carrying that dead, flat frog, and why did you want a woman with diseases to sleep with?"

Little Johnny looks at his frog with a sad face, then looks back up at the old woman. "Well you see, tonight my parents are going out to dinner. They always hire the same baby sitter, and she likes little boys if you get my meaning. So before my parents come home, she'll have the disease. When my parents come home, they will pay her, and then my dad will take her home. Daddy likes the babysitter so then he will get the disease. When he comes home, daddy and mommy will have so much fun that I have to cover my ears with my pillows, and by the end of the night, mommy will have the disease. Tomorrow morning, daddy will go to work and the mailman will come to deliver the mail. Mommy and the mailman like each other and she'll invite him in to have some fun. So then the mailman will get the disease...

And that's the son of a $%#%! that ran over my frog!"

-Nox

troutfishinemt

Reaction score
Visit site
The teacher asks the class to use the word "beautiful" twice in one sentence.

Little Sally raises her hand and says "I bought a beautiful dress, and I will look beautiful wearing it."

The teacher says, "that's very good, Sally. Would anyone else care to try?"

So little Billy raises his hand and says

"My 15 year old sister came home last night, and at the dinner table told my mom and dad that she was pregnant."

And my dad said "Beautiful - fking beautiful."

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
See, there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum... and one night... one night they decide they don't like living in an asylum any more. They decide they’re going to escape! So like they get up on to the roof, and there, just across the narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in moon light... stretching away to freedom. Now the first guy he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend, his friend daren't make the leap. Y'see he's afraid of falling... So then the first guy has an idea. He says "Hey! I have my flash light with me. I will shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk across the beam and join me." But the second guy just shakes his head. He says... he says "What do you think I am, crazy? You would turn it off when I was half way across!

chokeslam512

Dental Floss Tycoon
Reaction score
Visit site
A kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out aboutsomething exciting and relate it to the class the next day. When the time came to present what they'd found, the first little boy walked up to the front of the class made a small white dot on the blackboard and sat back down. Puzzled, the teacher asked him just what it was."It's a period," said the little boy. "Well, I can see that," she said, "but what is so exciting about a period?" "Hell if I know," said the little boy, "but this morning my sister was missing one, Daddy had a heart attack, Mommy fainted, and the man next door shot himself."

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
3 women, 1 engaged, 1 mistress, & 1 married are chatting about relationships. They decide to amaze their men by wearing black leather bras, stiletto heels, and a mask over their eyes.

A few days later they meet up for lunch.

The engaged woman: My boyfriend came home, saw me in the black leather bodice, tall stilettos, and a mask. He told me I was the woman of his dreams & we made love all night!

The mistress: Me too! I met my lover at his office wearing a black leather bodice, heels, a mask over my eyes & a raincoat. When I opened the coat, he didn't say a word & we had wild sex all night!

The married woman: I sent the kids to my mothers for the night. When my husband came home, I was wearing the black leather bodice, black stockings, heels, and a mask over my eyes. As soon as he saw me, he said
"What's for dinner Batman?"

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A man entered the bus with both of his front pockets full of golf balls and sat down next to a beautiful (you guessed it) blonde. The puzzled blonde kept looking at him and his bulging pockets.

Finally, after many such glances from her, he said, 'It's golf balls'.
Nevertheless, the blonde continued to look at him for a very long time, deeply thinking about what he had said.

After several minutes, not being able to contain her curiosity any longer, she asked;

.Does it hurt as much as tennis elbow?

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got a good one! Not many people get it though...here goes:

What goes: WOOF WOOF! Has four legs...and an arm??

A pit bull at a playground!!

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: His and Hers Diaries

An old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he calls for his grandson to approach the bed. 'Lissin' a me. I wanna for you to taka my chrome-plated 38-caliber revolver, so you will always remember me.

The grandson smiles weakly and replies; 'But grandpa, I really donna alika guns. Howzabout you leava me you ROLEX watch instead?

Gasping for air the old man answers with a snarl in his voice; 'Shuddupan lissin'. Somma day, you gonna runna da business. You gonna have a beautiful a wife, lotsa money, a biga home, and maybe a couple of bambinos.' After a slight pause to catch his breath he continues; 'Somma day, you gonna? comma home, and maybe find you wife inna bed with another man.

Whadda you gonna do.... pointa to you watch and say 'Times up!" ??

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Signs To Make You Smile !

Sign over a Gynecologist's Office:
"Dr. Jones, at your cervix."
In a Podiatrist's office:
Time Wounds All Heels.
On a Septic Tank Truck:
Yesterday's Meals--on Wheels
At a Proctologist's door:
To expedite your visit, please back in.
On a Plumber's truck:
We Repair What Your Husband Fixed
On another Plumber's truck:
Don't sleep with a drip; Call your plumber!
On a Church's Billboard:
7 days without God makes one weak.
At a Tire Shop in Milwaukee:
Invite us to your next blowout.
At a Towing company:
We don't charge an arm and a leg: We want tows.
On an Electrician's truck:
Let Us Remove Your Shorts
In a Nonsmoking Area:
If we see smoke, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action.
On a Maternity Room door:
Push. Push. Push!
At an Optometrist's Office:
If you don't see what you're looking for, you've come to the right place.
On a Taxidermist's window:
We really know our stuff.
On a Fence:
Salesmen Welcome! Dog Food Is Expensive!
At a Car Dealership:
The best way to get back on your feet: miss a car payment.
Outside a Muffler Shop:
No appointment necessary; We hear you coming.
In a Veterinarian's waiting room:
Be back in 5 minutes. Sit! Stay!
At the Electric Company
We will be de-lighted if you send in your payment.
However, if you don't, you will be.
In a Restaurant window:
Don't stand there and be hungry; come on in
and get fed up.
In the front yard of a Funeral Home:
Drive carefully! We'll wait...
At a Propane Filling Station:
Thank heaven for little grills.
And don't forget the sign at a
CHICAGO RADIATOR SHOP:
Best place in town to take a leak
Sign on the back of another Septic Tank Truck:
CAUTION - This Truck is Full of Political Promises

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A group of academics went on a visit to a mental asylum. One of them asked the Director what criteria they use to
determine that a patient should be institutionalized.
"Well" said the Director "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a
teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him/her to empty the bathtub".

OK, here's the test.

1. Would you use the teaspoon?
2. Would you use the teacup?
3. Would you use the bucket?

"Oh, that's easy" he said "A normal person would use the
bucket because it is bigger than the spoon or teacup".

"No" said the Director, "a normal person would pull the plug!
Do you want a room with or without a view?"

W

wrightme43

A blond and brunette are walking along window shopping and talking. The brunette sees her husband walking out of a flower shop with a big bunch of flowers. She turns to her friend and says "Oh great, now I will have to spend the evening on my back with my legs in the air." The blonde looks back and asks "dont you have a vase?"

J

jsteinb95

ok, ok....I got it everybody, there's duck tape and duct tape.....seriously, I got it. Thanks

jwhelan

Reaction score
Visit site
Top Ten Reasons Why Harley Riders Don't Wave Back

10. Afraid it will invalidate warranty.
9. Leather and studs make it too heavy to raise arm.
8. Refuse to wave to anyone whose bike is already paid for.
7. Afraid to let go of handlebars because they might vibrate off.
6. Rushing wind would blow scabs off the new tattoos.
5. Angry because just took out second mortgage to pay on new Harley.
4. Just discovered the fine print in owner's manual and realized H-D is partially owned by Honda.
3. Can't tell if other riders are waving or just reaching to cover their ears like everyone else.
2. Remembers the last time a Harley rider waved back, he impaled his hand on spiked helmet.
1. They're too tired from spending hours polishing all that chrome to lift their arms.