Highest speed?

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I'm still breaking mine in also. I have ridden it a total of 140 miles!! I got it up to 90 indicated. So, after checking my speedo with a GPS, 90 indicated is actually 86 miles per hour.

S

sportrider

I had my wife drive my truck while I rode beside her. the difference was about 4 MPH off. they were the same at around 65-70MPH at 80 in the truck I was reading 84MPH. when she hit 90 I was gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

penguinbiker8

stuntin like my daddy
Reaction score
Visit site
i was on the highway last night with 599 miles, looked down saw that i had hit 600 and took off like a bat out of hell. ive been waiting to rip on it. only went 121 mph but the wind was literally sucking my helmet off, you need to get low

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
i was on the highway last night with 599 miles, looked down saw that i had hit 600 and took off like a bat out of hell. ive been waiting to rip on it. only went 121 mph but the wind was literally sucking my helmet off, you need to get low

Where in Chicago are you? What highway and what part of it were you on?
________
HARMED BY AVANDIA

Last edited:

Khyren

Reaction score
Visit site
There's a local airstrip that has a 6000 foot runway that I'm going to try to see if I can get a top speed run on. Doubtful because they are ****heads mostly.

Khyren