Hey Great. Just the info I needed to make it thru the day.

W

wrightme43

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO3YTkRmp7c[/nomedia]

WTF?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wow, that is supposed to protect you from an A-Bomb? i am heading to a family christmas party today, i should dive into a corner every time someone takes a picture :thumbup:

Balberts

FZ6-Toga
Reaction score
Visit site
Duck.... And..... Cover..... or just dive face first into a brick wall ( Way to go Paul & Patty!), that way you can lie there paralyzed with your broken neck and watch the fall-out... mmmmmmm! that fallout is delicious... OR drop your bike and eat the curb like Tony!

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you're far enough away from Ground Zero to even have time to react, duck and cover does do some good.
I worked at the Directorate of Nuclear Surety in Albuquerque for five years while I was a USAF Captain, really enjoyed that job.

H

HavBlue

If you're far enough away from Ground Zero to even have time to react, duck and cover does do some good.

Maybe, maybe not depending on which way the wind is going. When many commercials were made in that era it was actually understood that a nuclear blast could be survived. So much so, there were construction firms with plans for building a variety of bomb shelters with a wide range of prices and amenities. I am old enough to remember the duck and cover drills from school.