Her rear end may be big but I still love her

notjohndavid

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
notjohndavid-albums-misc-pictures-notjohndavid-s-posts-picture2280-fizz2.jpg

Maybe not what you were thinking you would see based on the title... I just wanted to make everyone look :rockon:

Just put my V35's on my baby. Now she's the perfect bike :) Sporty and utilitarian. Love the cases.

Only problem is now my yamaha factory cover doesn't fit :(

still need to work on putting the Two Brother's CF exhaust on that's sitting here.

I just bought the bike in December. I got mod fever at the same time :eek:

ASV levers, lower cowl, seat cowl, bags, TB exhaust (i paid for it and it's sitting here so does that count?), and the scorpio i900 all in a month. oh well.

now it's time to print out a picture and kiss it before I go to bed. hope you guys/gals feel the same about your bikes (even if they aren't fz6's).

As an aside I used this stuff called "Liquid Performance Spray Cleaner & Polish" Really easy to use. Just spray on and wipe off. Beat the heck out of water, bucket, soap etc. I'm sure there are similar products and people have already posted reviews. Just seems like the spray cleaners are the way to go.

notjohndavid

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No Sliders????? ,- remember to protect your investment!!!

She's a beauty !!

Oh I forgot to mention the sliders since they were only about $25. Can't really see them from the pic but they're there! (the T-Rex sliders)

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
Gotta love the wide ass :) I was afraid it would look too fat, but it really is pleasing. I can't get over how good they look. If you come up with a solution better than mine for the 'floating' mount when you put on the Two Bro's, let me know :) I've been debating the lower cowl for a while. There are so many represented here and they look so nice.

Anywhere near Chattanooga?

notjohndavid

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
she looks great!
BTW...where in Tennessee?
(I'm a TN transplant)

I'm from the Knoxville area. Right now I'm in San Diego though.

Gotta love the wide ass :) I was afraid it would look too fat, but it really is pleasing. I can't get over how good they look. If you come up with a solution better than mine for the 'floating' mount when you put on the Two Bro's, let me know :) I've been debating the lower cowl for a while. There are so many represented here and they look so nice.

Anywhere near Chattanooga?

Yeah, the lower cowl really dresses the bike up :rockon: I've not even tried to tackle the exhaust situation yet but hopefully next week sometime. I'll let you know. I'm in SoCal right now but when I'm home it's just outside of Knoxville or just shy of 2 hours north of Chattanooga.

Do these saddle bags make my... oh never mind.

Seriously, good looking package!

Yes, they do make your.... and thanks!

I can see the pic now, but it wasn't there earlier???

Looking good.

:)

I had them in an album that was "private" which I thought meant that people couldn't browse it but I could link to it... guess not!

And here's a better booty pic

notjohndavid-albums-misc-pictures-notjohndavid-s-posts-picture2285-booty.jpg

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
My soft bags (Nelson Rigg CL-900) would fit fine with aftermarket exhaust because there's no hardware. Granted they're not as sweet as Givi's but for my purposes it works alright. So if it's a really tough decision, wait for these guys to give us the update on how to make it work.

work faster, monkeys! FASTER!!! lol jk