Hello

andysadd

Reaction score
Visit site
Just joined the forum today after buying my new 09, FZ6 s2 on friday, loving it so far first bike since passing my test in 2003!

just saying hello!!

andy

Jez

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum.:welcome:

I'll keep an eye out for you out on the road - I head across the border into Norfolk now and then.

andysadd

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Gents

Yep im taking it easy but getting the feel back for it now! Jez any good local routes you taken recently? Rode the north norfolk coast on saturday, most enjoyable!!

Andy

crazy dave

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:

The forum is great. I learned a majority of what I know about motorcycles from this forum in about a year now. I love schooling my friends that think they know what there talking about with the information I learned here. its a fun crowd here. Have fun and ride safe.

Jez

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Gents

Yep im taking it easy but getting the feel back for it now! Jez any good local routes you taken recently? Rode the north norfolk coast on saturday, most enjoyable!!

Andy

The coast road is great - I went up that way a few weeks ago, during the ladybird plague. I've never got as far as King's Lynn though. Long old way from here.

There are so many good routes in this part of the world. I avoid the main roads where I can and just head off somewhere. My regular circuit is this, which can be expanded westwards indefinitely.

Let me know if you want to meet up for a ride some time. I only passed my test in May so am quite new to it all myself. It'd be interesting to see a comparison between your brand new FZ6 and mine, which was one of the first to arrive in the UK.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: and congrats! Pics and we'll believe you. ;)

Enjoy the ride, ride safe and remember ATGATT!

andysadd

Reaction score
Visit site
FZ!inNH Heres the Bike im well chuffed with it!! what is ATGATT?

Jez yeah sure meet up sometime! Im in Northern Ireland with work at the min but glad to go for a spin on my return!!

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
FZ!inNH Heres the Bike im well chuffed with it!! what is ATGATT?

Jez yeah sure meet up sometime! Im in Northern Ireland with work at the min but glad to go for a spin on my return!!

ATGATT stands for All The Gear, All The Time! The forum members are very safety conscious, and there are some good reviews if you are still figuring out what gear to purchase.
Welcome, and enjoy!! :thumbup: Ride Safe!