Hello from Cyprus

dutsnekcirf

Reaction score
Visit site
Just joined the forum and thought I should introduce myself as well. I just moved to Cyprus a back in October of '11. I've always wanted a bike but never lived in a place where I could find room to park the bike. I made sure I found such a place this time. This is my first bike and I've only been riding now for about 3 months. So far most of my riding has been through the winter in the rain. Not a good start but I still love the bike. It's an orange '06 model FZ6 naked style. When I bought the bike I didn't know this bike came in other styles but I really like the naked look.

Somewhere on here I saw that I should post how much I paid for the bike. I bought it used for 3500 euro which I think translated to about $5,000.00 given the exchange rate at the time.

You can see what I look like in my profile pic too. Anyway, excited to join the forum!!!

andysadd

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello and welcome that's a nice bike! , I used to live in Dhekelia, it gets nice and hot over there in the summer! Just be careful on that motorway it gets a bid mad at times!

Andy

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
welcome, just make sure you wear some protection, if my friend's dad is to beleived everybody is a crazed loony on a bike over there ;)

dutsnekcirf

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

economarte,

I live in the village of Erimi, just outside of Limassol.

Greg,

Yeah I'm definitely going with all the gear. I'm a brand new rider in this crazy place to so that just makes it worse. Most everyone, not just the riders, are crazy drivers. To be honest, I've been avoiding driving in the city, it's just to crazy there. For the most part I ride to and from work every day. With the winter, I haven't had much desire to go on any road trips yet.

andysadd,

I haven't experienced a summer here yet, but I have heard that they're pretty brutal. The motorway here isn't quite as bad as driving in the city, but I'd rather avoid both anyway.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: To the best forum out there. Thanks for the pictures of your FZ6. They never did the Orange here in the states for that year or any for that matter I think. Good looking bike. Ride safe and enjoy the ride. :rockon:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to this great forum! We have lots of great members! :D

Remember to ATTGAT! All The Gear All The Time! :rockon: